TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:22:31 AM 
Started by Gaz - Last post by Gaz
Ohhhh yeahhhhh brotherrrrr!

https://youtu.be/DPH8TqMFYv8

One of my favorite shows.

on: March 24, 2017, 08:59:03 PM 
Started by kellsonm - Last post by Gaz
Owned.

on: March 24, 2017, 07:42:30 PM 
Started by elmonte911 - Last post by Caprixr2215whp
Where did you find a vj14/11? Been looking for one

on: March 24, 2017, 07:40:20 PM 
Started by Caprixr2215whp - Last post by Caprixr2215whp
I already had the upgraded vj11 compressor wheel and overboosted and completely destroyed it. Looking to buy a turbo the same size or a tbird turbo as well.

on: March 24, 2017, 07:38:04 PM 
Started by snaponcapri - Last post by Caprixr2215whp
Interested in the tbird turbo. If you wanna give me a text with some pictures and info about the turbo that would be awesome thanks! 651-403-3203

on: March 24, 2017, 03:12:58 PM 
Started by Gaz - Last post by socal1200r
Let's say having all four strut bars on makes the car TOO stiff for everyday driving, and I want to keep both upper STBs on the car.  Would removing the front or rear lower bars make the car less stiff?  I guess I'm asking which lower bar, the front or the rear, does more to stiffen up the car?  Since it's fwd, there's more weight on the front, along with being the driving and steering wheels.  The rear wheels are just along for the ride.  I guess I could always remove the rear lower bar, which is the easier of the two, and see how it feels.  Just wondering if there's a common sense argument to be made for removing one or the other? 

on: March 24, 2017, 11:28:18 AM 
Started by Rocketman - Last post by Gaz
Bring back snacks

on: March 24, 2017, 11:06:51 AM 
Started by Jsprudhom - Last post by Jsprudhom
Good morning everyone. I searched for the answer to my question, but there seemed to be some confusion.

I'm trying to go pick up a Capri that's 13 or so hours away. trouble is, it got run up under a Ford Escape. Damage is all body and radiator. Broke the radiator right below the filler neck.  I'm going to try to epoxy it to get it a couple hours down the road, where I can replace it if I need to.

If needed, has anyone determined what the correct part number for an xr2 replacement is? I saw a couple threads where guys were getting radiators that were too wide. Don't want to be dealing with that a long way from home.

Also, on replacing it. Do the turbo models have transmission cooling lines that run out of the radiator to deal with also? Anything else I may want to consider?

I can't post pictures that aren't posted to the internet, apparently, so I can't show you the actual damage to the radiator. If someone wants to middleman me, I'm happy to send it.

Thanks y'all.

on: March 24, 2017, 09:29:22 AM 
Started by Rod Bacon - Last post by Rocketman
http://www.teamcapri.com/forum/index.php?topic=3883.0

Sorry! Ill be back later this year.

on: March 24, 2017, 04:17:38 AM 
Started by BiPoBro - Last post by garlson
Unless you prefer a complete custom intake, the drilled airbox method is a good upgrade.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10