TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: July 22, 2017, 08:13:48 PM 
Started by Gaz - Last post by 94daves
Gaz - I'm still interested in a daily driver version for a 1994 NA.  What does the end tip look like?  I'd like it to look nice (shiny, I guess) as opposed to something that will rust in a year.  I'm not interested in buying a chrome exhaust tip from Walker to add on to it.  What could you do for appearance?

Any magnaflow tip I can get my hands on. http://support.magnaflow.com/02product/02tips.asp

Perfect.  I assume a 2.25" ID inlet.   Therefore part #35122 or #35163, as long as you could weld it on at the correct spot to it sticks out at the stock position (not too short and not too long).

on: July 21, 2017, 01:20:11 PM 
Started by ShelbyZ - Last post by ShelbyZ
Sorry I missed the last couple of requests.

I might be intrested in the rear bumper cover if I could get it shipped to 27265, NC.

I have a local guy that wants to pick up the rear bumper cover this weekend. If it falls though, I will let you know about shipping.

Just a couple items, so far.  New project so just working the way thru.  I need a windshield and top release for the drivers side.

WTP

Sorry, I do not have the windshield or top latches.

on: July 21, 2017, 11:11:03 AM 
Started by Crazypunkerguy - Last post by WTP
I need a windshield!  Also need a drivers top release unit.  Can you help me out?  Bill Poole 859 707 3213

on: July 20, 2017, 11:34:19 PM 
Started by ShelbyZ - Last post by WTP
Just a couple items, so far.  New project so just working the way thru.  I need a windshield and top release for the drivers side.

WTP

on: July 20, 2017, 03:32:46 PM 
Started by lazermydog - Last post by lazermydog
Thanks.
I will give it a try.

on: July 20, 2017, 11:09:36 AM 
Started by ShelbyZ - Last post by WTP
How about a windshield?  Bill Poole 859 707 3213

on: July 20, 2017, 09:52:27 AM 
Started by lazermydog - Last post by belleaudb
Before you go replacing the module:

Use a good contact cleaner like CRC QD contact cleaner. Then spray some control cleaner and lubricant ( like  MG Chemicals NU-Trol or Deoxit fader lube) on the connector. Do this with all 3 front arming sensors and the module connector. Reconnect and see if you still have the same problem.

Does the cruise control work? If it stopped working as well then you probably have a bad SRS clockspring.

on: July 19, 2017, 06:06:45 PM 
Started by Gaz - Last post by Gaz
Gaz - I'm still interested in a daily driver version for a 1994 NA.  What does the end tip look like?  I'd like it to look nice (shiny, I guess) as opposed to something that will rust in a year.  I'm not interested in buying a chrome exhaust tip from Walker to add on to it.  What could you do for appearance?

Any magnaflow tip I can get my hands on. http://support.magnaflow.com/02product/02tips.asp

on: July 18, 2017, 10:12:20 PM 
Started by Gaz - Last post by 94daves

on: July 18, 2017, 10:03:05 PM 
Started by Rocketman - Last post by 94daves
Matt - do you have any left for sale?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10