TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:36:29 PM 
Started by WashiestSnake - Last post by WashiestSnake
Bump. I really need a set I have everything for my brake kit, just need the knuckles. I'll pay pretty much any price, I really need to get these done!

on: September 23, 2017, 08:42:43 PM 
Started by Grimsleeper - Last post by WashiestSnake
Oh I'm fine I still have the door opener itself. What I mean is when I took the door panel off the rod that connects the movement from the pull to the mechanism inside the door fell out of its spot. It's nearly impossible to see where the whole is to stick it back In.

on: September 23, 2017, 04:51:29 PM 
Started by Grimsleeper - Last post by greywolf27030
I got one for $20.  Used it in the exact same place on a Ford Windstar.
Jack Byrd

on: September 23, 2017, 09:26:36 AM 
Started by dundib - Last post by dundib
Thank you going to try this today, ended up replacing my cooling fan motor last weekend with help from this site.
Thanks guys.

on: September 23, 2017, 04:35:55 AM 
Yup it was fairly easy unfortunately the rod for the door opener fell out on the passenger side and I can't see how it hooks up. Really wish I had a worm camera.

on: September 22, 2017, 07:51:44 PM 
Started by greywolf27030 - Last post by greywolf27030
discount code good until,11/19/2017*

Jack Byrd

on: September 22, 2017, 07:36:42 PM 
Took out the door panels to reinstall the handle with proper hardware and loctite.

You've got skinny hands, should be a piece of cake.

Jack Byrd

on: September 22, 2017, 03:13:20 PM 
Started by Pappy T - Last post by JJ
i posted here tps values a few years back. there are two ways to set. one with voltage and one with resistance...

on: July 04, 2011, 01:49:00 PM

I'm not sure I've heard of a ground causing the idle to not be right, but it does give a stumble while driving.... thermostat ground seems to be a common culprit. I had a problem, and even though I cleaned that ground, it didn't go away until the thermostat was actually changed... go figure.

Did you get the TPS set correctly? When mine went bad it had a variable idle. there is a resistance and voltage check. The slots where it mounts make it turnable slightly, and it needs to be set correctly. I know when Ford replaced my TPS they told me the voltage setting. To adjust, voltage should be between .66 and .7. mine was set a .67v.  they tapped into the wire to read the volts.

on: September 21, 2017, 05:15:12 PM 
Took out the door panels to reinstall the handle with proper hardware and loctite.

on: September 20, 2017, 10:17:48 PM 
Finally got my speedo drive out so I can check the tranny fluid, and it's fine, but I'm going to change it because it is black.

Jack Byrd

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10