TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:28:44 PM 
Started by Skunkwrkz - Last post by Skunkwrkz
Like the title says...I was lucky enough to land a full set of  NOS Tokico Blues and want to pair them with some Ground Control Coilovers, since this appears the best way to go left for suspension choices for the Capri. I plan on using the car as a 3rd car for occasional DD and Sunday drives to Deals Gap so I'd like it not to be harsh like my Tein's. Any input about your own experience's with Ground Control spring rates helps. Thanks.

on: Today at 05:06:35 AM 
Started by CapriXR92814 - Last post by CapriXR92814
Issues on the capri have risen. I started the day with a test ride and the turbo stayed at 6psi on a short drive. I park it and take the headlight out to put in new grease; try on a ride after and the turbo boosts to over 15psi and feels like it keeps going. I've only driven a few times after that to test for a possible leak or see if anything happened when I undid my previous work. My guess is the wastegate is stuck closed possibly? Car doesn't have a MBC that I see; but if I am not mistaken I have a 1G DSM BOV. I havent checked for Rocketchip assuming this car was all stock.

on: September 20, 2018, 11:35:37 PM 
Started by blueamber - Last post by Rocketman
It appears you've been removed from the group. PM me.

on: September 20, 2018, 11:01:33 PM 
Started by CapriXR92814 - Last post by jdp
Looks good!  I have one just like it.

John

on: September 20, 2018, 10:59:00 PM 
Started by blueamber - Last post by jdp
The group is up and running today. if you still can't get in, pm me your name and I will check the member list.

John

on: September 20, 2018, 02:12:27 PM 
Started by herdfan75 - Last post by Zmbzy
I just bought some parts off of his store, so he's definitely still around

on: September 20, 2018, 02:10:42 PM 
Started by CapriXR92814 - Last post by Zmbzy
That's a pretty one for $600, especially with the turbo and hardtop! I love those wheels, and it looks like it's in about the same condition that I bought mine in. Capris are a spartan economy car with a luxury badge and they leak water like nobody's business, but they are endearing little cars

I'm constantly frustrated by the tiny engine bay and my slow N/A motor, but I don't think I'll give it up any time soon

on: September 19, 2018, 06:39:45 PM 
Started by Norcenkan - Last post by Norcenkan
That was it! Switch. Thx

on: September 18, 2018, 10:27:58 PM 
Started by blueamber - Last post by blueamber
Just wondering if that group was down, or did I get kicked off?

on: September 18, 2018, 10:52:11 AM 
Started by CapriXR92814 - Last post by greywolf27030
Welcome, looks like you scored big time.  Good luck with it, they are habit forming.

Jack Byrd

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10