TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 on: January 21, 2018, 04:00:35 PM 
Started by fchalvet - Last post by Rocketman
very nice!! super clean swap

on: January 21, 2018, 02:24:26 PM 
Started by shoeish - Last post by jdp
what is the location?

on: January 21, 2018, 01:49:38 PM 
Started by shoeish - Last post by ShadetreeMechanic13
Do you still have the Speedo cable. Mine stopped working today.

on: January 21, 2018, 12:44:11 PM 
Started by fchalvet - Last post by fchalvet
Hello,
Some updates about my red Capri after a long while. I have been working on my 1994 Capri these last years (I have an other post about it) and also my Renault Alpine V6 turbo.
So back to the red one now. I tried to do the 1.6L Turbo swap but the engine was not good. So I changed my mind , I decided to install  the 1.8L BP  and it works great. I kept the original F transmission. I will try to make the car paint later this year. Here few pics

on: January 20, 2018, 06:46:29 AM 
Started by 87blacklantern - Last post by 87blacklantern
thankyou john. im sure he is a busey man

on: January 19, 2018, 11:00:29 PM 
Started by Seth - Last post by jdp
1. John and my wife is Barbara.  I have been a member of the forum for a few years, but never posted or used it a lot until recently.   See why on #3.
2. We are originally from the Harrisburg, Pa area.  We moved to eastern NC in 1996 due to a job transfer.  We are currently in Winterville, NC.
3. I bought a 1994 Magenta Capri NA new for my wife just because she liked it.  I was OK with it, but it was her thing.  Things went pretty smooth with the Capri until 2009.  It starting having some issues, so I parked it in our garage and bought her a Mazda MX5.   The Mazda was totalled when we got sandwiched in Raleigh a few years later.   The Capri just sat in the garage until November, 2017 when I started to mess around and getting it running again.  This forum was a blessing.  That gave me the bug and I went on the search for a 1994 XR2 which I am happy to say, will be parked in my garage in February.  Now I have an obsession....bought a 93 NA for parts before Christmas and a 92 XR2 that runs good, but needs paint.
4. I have always obsessed over Healey 3000's and Jeeps, but never bought a Healy, but had a 1980 Jeep CJ7 for 20 years.  Man I miss that thing.
5. Changes that I would like is V6 and rear wheel drive.  Soft top is great.  I am retired now, so it is all about playing.

on: January 19, 2018, 12:04:23 PM 
Started by 87blacklantern - Last post by jdp
I am sure that Rocketman will chime in.  Here is his website for the rocketchip to check out.

http://www.werbatfik.com/ecu.htm

on: January 19, 2018, 10:02:50 AM 
Started by WashiestSnake - Last post by WashiestSnake
It's definitely gonna happen once the weather gets better. I work 2 jobs, so finding time to make things like this happen can be hard. Last few months I've had alot of unsuspecting problems creep up in my Capri, such as a misfire that I just finally got to cease.

on: January 19, 2018, 09:09:06 AM 
Started by 87blacklantern - Last post by 87blacklantern
any one know if rocketman still does the rocketchip or does any one have a rocketchiped ecu they would like to sell. i have a mbc bov and adapted a cone filter on my 1991 xr2 and just the normal engine maintenance  done but in need of rocketchip  befor i can go much further with adding any more power to my awsome lil car

on: January 19, 2018, 02:10:38 AM 
Started by Trackerrrr - Last post by Trackerrrr
Yeah, but title issues are a pain in the ass. I've been through that with an MR2 having to track down previous owners to get a title transferred...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10