TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
 on: December 20, 2018, 10:24:03 PM 
Started by millbreak - Last post by jdp
Very nice. I too like the interior.  I want to have covers made for the seats like that for my 92 xr2, but with green inserts instead of red.

on: December 20, 2018, 04:51:21 PM 
Started by millbreak - Last post by greywolf27030
I like that red interior.

Jack Byrd

on: December 20, 2018, 12:03:56 PM 
Started by millbreak - Last post by millbreak
Here are some pics of my 1991 Capri N/A, bought in October this year.
Itīs a 5-gear transmisson.

Iīm looking forward to summer, but before thereīs some little maintainance to do... remove a little rust ... air-condition doesn't work... check lights...

on: December 20, 2018, 11:14:40 AM 
Hello and Welcome! There are a handful of European owners here, at least one other in Germany and one or two in France, a few others I cannot recall. Not too common over there!

There are some more owners in Germany (and Netherlands), but only a few ;)
We have a facebook group named "Mercury Capri Freunde Deutschland" (Mercury Capri Friends Germany), which has about 50 members.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/MCCD07eV/  :)

on: December 20, 2018, 09:50:07 AM 
Started by Trackerrrr - Last post by Rocketman
That's good to know. When I worked at a parts store we did not carry much for the filler neck. Good to know, I imagine the stock line falls apart the second you need to mess with it.

on: December 20, 2018, 09:47:55 AM 
Started by millbreak - Last post by Rocketman
Hello and Welcome! There are a handful of European owners here, at least one other in Germany and one or two in France, a few others I cannot recall. Not too common over there!

on: December 20, 2018, 07:26:50 AM 
Started by millbreak - Last post by greywolf27030
Welcome and good luck with your new car.

Jack Byrd

on: December 20, 2018, 04:19:18 AM 
Hello everbody!

Thank you for admission to this group.
Since I'm new here, I would like to introduce myself first.
My name is Frank and I live near Frankfurt/Main in Germany.

Because I generally prefer cars that are not mainstream, I bought a 1991 Mercury Capri n/a in white as a second car.
I bought the vehicle from the previous owner in the area in October this year.

Since I'm not a "car-mechanic", I'm looking forward to our exchange and possibly one or the other assistance.

My "everyday car" is a Dodge Nitro 2.8 CRD 4x4.

Best regards, Frank

on: December 19, 2018, 09:39:22 PM 
Started by chukT - Last post by chukT
Got some work done tonight. Car jacked up and tank pulled. The good news, nothing broke coming apart. The tank may need replaced though. I've never seen such a buildup of rusty sludge. It must have had at least a half tank of fuel that reduced itself into gel. I'll finish cleaning this one out then decide if I'll keep it.  No help yet from Austin, besides the tow home!

on: December 19, 2018, 06:08:38 PM 
Started by belleaudb - Last post by chukT
Cool that you got to meet those engineers!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]