TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 on: August 12, 2018, 01:58:30 PM 
Started by Aus Capri - Last post by Rocketman
What chip do you have?

on: August 12, 2018, 01:10:04 PM 
Started by Aus Capri - Last post by Aus Capri
Hey all I have a vj11/14 hybrid and chipped ecu, when i turn the boost up past 10psi i can see my air fuel ratio going lean before going rich. it gets worse the higher i turn up the boost.
I can see the ecu transition from open loop to closed loop fine. Afr's around 14.7 and when i put my foot down drops to around 12, but as boost hits it goes up to 14-15 and lingers there before dropping back to around 11-12. its not that noticeable in first and second gears but in third gear it leans out badly especially if the boost is 14psi. not using the boost controller the afr's look fine and dont spike like that? if i rev out first and second and keep pulling into third it seems OK, its just when i go wide open throttle when cruising.

Any ideas?
Distributor g signal?
Distributor timing advance?

I have checked the TPS and it seems to be fine
what would make it go lean before going rich?

Any thoughts on this would be great cheers and have fun with your capri's!

on: August 09, 2018, 06:20:56 PM 
Started by iamthephoenix29200542 - Last post by greywolf27030
3000 will be more like 60MPH for a N/A.  There is a conversion for the turbo transmission to decrease the cruise RPM.

Jack Byrd

on: August 09, 2018, 06:16:28 PM 
Started by Gaz - Last post by greywolf27030
They've got a couple more things going on than just a header design: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCEarzwakgc
Looks like the special bits are cast into the head, and a turbo with a more complicated dual scroll housing

ANY header design would be great, we don't exactly have a lot of bolt on options. or any options. haha
T25 flange would be where the money's at, VJ series can retire for something more efficient

Loved that bit of explanation of what is going on in the new engine.

Jack Byrd

on: August 09, 2018, 10:10:51 AM 
Started by Gaz - Last post by Gaz
Single   Dual           Power (hp)
2.0           2.0           100
2.25           2.0           150
2.5           2.0           200

Here's a guide for what size y'all should order for your respective vehicle.

on: August 09, 2018, 09:26:04 AM 
$400 Shipped with Magnaflow muffler and tip.

on: August 09, 2018, 09:24:46 AM 
If somebody would send me a t25 flanged turbo to use for the design process, I'd give them a killer deal on the first header I'll build like that, if not just build you one for free...

on: August 08, 2018, 09:29:16 PM 
Started by SHOwn - Last post by SHOwn
It was at least $450, but I let all the records go with the car when I sold it in June.
They took out the cams, put in the stem seals, magnafluxed and milled the head to flatten it and hot tanked it.  I remember it being considerably more than the 2.5l Ranger head they did for me about 5 years earlier ( $300.)

on: August 08, 2018, 08:56:27 PM 
Started by SHOwn - Last post by i_miss_smurfette
If you don't mind my asking,
how much did the machine work cost you?

on: August 08, 2018, 05:40:07 PM 
Started by Gaz - Last post by Rocketman
They've got a couple more things going on than just a header design: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCEarzwakgc
Looks like the special bits are cast into the head, and a turbo with a more complicated dual scroll housing

ANY header design would be great, we don't exactly have a lot of bolt on options. or any options. haha
T25 flange would be where the money's at, VJ series can retire for something more efficient

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10