TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 on: June 17, 2018, 01:15:38 PM 
Started by rsharry - Last post by Gaz
Bumpity bump

on: June 17, 2018, 01:12:13 PM 
Started by Gaz - Last post by Rocketman
Is your wastegate ported? Can you control boost with a normal boost controller?

on: June 17, 2018, 11:20:02 AM 
Started by Gaz - Last post by Gaz
So, here's my review of the Dual-Stage Boost Controller:

Rubbish. Mine could not control boost in either stage, at any time, in any configuration. I bought a Chinese one, of course, but referred to TurboSmart for installation and troubleshooting, since it's a knockoff of their design. Installation was easy, but the unit was cheap and eventually, the knobs for adjustment stuck in their respective positions. I don't recommend it.

Just go with a Hallman in-cab controller or something of the like.

on: June 17, 2018, 11:16:01 AM 
Started by Ricksservice - Last post by Gaz
Yeah, man.

So, who's coming from Duluth, MPLS, the UP, Northern WI? My route will be going straight east through Ironwood, crossing the Mackinnick, then back through Iowa. Just a big loop, basically, but I want to see the UP.

on: June 17, 2018, 09:46:56 AM 
Started by Ricksservice - Last post by Rocketman
Don't worry about the condition of your Capri.

You're going to have a blast. There have been capris that showed up to the MACG with rusted rockers, holes in the floor, burnt out clutches. Ragtop to shreds, mismatched body panels, no interior. It just doesn't matter - a Capri is a Capri - come have a good time.

Make an effort to be there. I have made the trek several times, sometimes driving 800+ miles one way to be there. It's worth it.
As the name says, it's a Gathering, not a show, even if we are piggybacking a show.

on: June 16, 2018, 09:40:12 PM 
Started by Ricksservice - Last post by greywolf27030
I think a convoy would be a great idea, Michael.

Jack Byrd

on: June 16, 2018, 09:25:31 PM 
Started by Ricksservice - Last post by WashiestSnake
Definitely going to try and show up! Currently sorting out my Capri. Hopefully I can get the time off. If I do Jack, would you like to drive as a convoy?

on: June 15, 2018, 05:57:31 PM 
Started by Ricksservice - Last post by Zmbzy
Do we have to be judged if we put our car in the show? My Capri gets enough judgement from my friends ;D

And she's definitely a daily driven car

on: June 15, 2018, 05:50:08 PM 
Started by boomingbeetle - Last post by Zmbzy
Car has been Sold! New owner is from San Diego, maybe we will see him on the board soon! Looking forward to my next project, and maybe another Capri after I move.

Hopefully they take as good care of it as you did

on: June 15, 2018, 10:50:54 AM 
Started by Ricksservice - Last post by Ricksservice
Jack,

We normally have anywhere from 15 to 42 cars...from all over the country....   so come and join the fun.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10