TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: MCCM/CAPRI ??  (Read 3477 times)

Benno77

MCCM/CAPRI ??
« on: October 12, 2009, 05:13:00 AM »

OK question for u american lot. How is this mustang mercury capri website. found it last night and they have fairly reasonable prices for stuff that i'm lookin for. just wondering if u have gone threw them before or heard anythin about them?
site is:
http://www.midcomustang.com/capriparts.shtml

Yuri

• Old-Timer
MCCM/CAPRI ??
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 05:43:00 AM »

What's good about them is that they will always have what you're looking for (I've used them before - sway bar end links). They have good customer service (from my own experience) and I would say prompt shipping. However, what you're looking for most likely can be found cheaper from someone selling it on the forums.

What are you looking for?

blue93

MCCM/CAPRI ??
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 09:26:00 AM »

Ben -

I'm with Yuri.  They always seem to have at least some (if not all) of what you're looking for.  Discounts on some things, others you might may pay top dollar for many things, but you won't be disappointed with condition/quality.  Pat (the owner) is a straight guy with a passion for the car - he has a couple himself.

By the way, I replaced the stock airbox on my N/A with the CAI.  I haven't done the pipe from the throttle body yet.  You said 3" worked and you could still close the hood, so that is what I will use.  With only the filter, it works noticably better.  Thanks.

Mark
Stratosphere Blue '93 NA 5sp
Dynamic White '94 XR2
Radiant Red '90 LeBaron GT Vert 6 cyl 5sp and it’s FOR SALE NOW!
Frosty White '06 Vibe 5sp
Mark
Stratosphere Blue \\\'93 NA 5sp
Dynamic White \\\'94 XR2
Camellia Red Pearl \\\'10 Subaru Forester 5sp

Benno77

MCCM/CAPRI ??
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 11:03:00 AM »

ok thanks Yuri, was chaising sway bar and clear side lenses for indicator.

And good to hear Blue, ar as i recall it was 3'' yer and it fits. just have to move it around a little bit if it doesnt. but i didnt have trouble bonnet closed first time.

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
MCCM/CAPRI ??
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

Hey Benno! Have not heard any negative feed back except that their prices reflect that prices reflect being in business. They back up what they sell.  Gus