TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: diggin fer information  (Read 6809 times)

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
diggin fer information
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 07:40:00 PM »

Hey Kelly! I've stated this several times but am happy to keep on it. Go to Ebay parts for our cars. At this very moment is a boost controller listed for $48. Seller is Pumpshot, that is Cory Barry. He used to be on our forum quite actively. His kit is the most complete and with the most easily understood instructions. I have of them installed on Capris. Gus

icurunnin

diggin fer information
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 02:39:00 AM »

Hey Joe I didnt see anything on your list about the clutch he will be needing with all those mods.

GregZ, Mexican's huh?

3 92 Galant VR-4\\\'s = sold
89 I-Mark RS = sold
91 Impulse RS = sold
92 Saturn SL2 turbo = burned (haters)
3 95 TSI AWD talons = sold
93 TSI AWD talon = sold
89 Colt GT = sold
91 Capri XR2 = sold

yeah, there\\\'s more....

I have commitment issue\\\'s with cars

kelly270

• http://na
diggin fer information
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 03:35:00 PM »

well guys,  I ordered the chipped ecu from the rocketman as well as the j-tube, also got on line and ordered a two-stage boost controller. i am looking up prices on a 2 1/2 inch cat and free flow muffler, (summit racing). I will be modding out a better air intake system, thanks for the info guys. good step by step diagram on the pic section!!!!
I have noticed at idle I show almost non-exsistant oil pressure. I ran 30 weight and it picked right up. My motor has recently gotton new rings and bearings, and I have new lifters to install, in hopes of quieting down the top end. Still looking for the supposed wrecked XR2 locally.
Any other suggestions before the actual boosting of the motor?
thanks kelly 270
92 XR2
soon to have a new heart

Gostlrs

• Old-Timer
diggin fer information
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 03:52:00 PM »

oil pressure gauges on these cars suck

install an aftermarket one and see if its really low or what...
Current Rides
2015 Nissan Frontier
2015 Chrysler 300
1990 240sx (SR20DET Swapped)
1992 240sx Convertible

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
diggin fer information
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2009, 05:27:00 PM »

Hey ICU! Though I don't believe the statement by Greg was meaning any harm, I have had three capris reupholstered and re-topped in Tijuana. My only complaint is I don't dare any more until this Gangsta problem is over-come. The second capri I took down there, Five cops were slaughtered in front of the shop the day before. This occurred 2 1/2 yrs ago. I've only been back once since.  Gus

icurunnin

diggin fer information
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 01:02:00 AM »

no worries my friend, I was just giving him a hard time. Believe or not my wife and I are both hispanic and seem to have our own "issues" with all the illegals run around.

That and I guess no one around these woods watches UFC.
3 92 Galant VR-4\\\'s = sold
89 I-Mark RS = sold
91 Impulse RS = sold
92 Saturn SL2 turbo = burned (haters)
3 95 TSI AWD talons = sold
93 TSI AWD talon = sold
89 Colt GT = sold
91 Capri XR2 = sold

yeah, there\\\'s more....

I have commitment issue\\\'s with cars

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
diggin fer information
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 10:23:00 AM »

Hey ICU! I am what is considered a half breed. Ha! I am latino by way of 1/2 portagee blood lineage. As far as UFC goes my boy would probably know that character next to you. He part time trains with buddies that cage fight on a local basis. I'll show that picture to him as soon as he gets out.  Gus
Pages: 1 [2]