General > General

Getting to know the members

(1/93) > >>

Seth:
It’s been a while since I’ve seen this question so here it is.
1.Name
2.Location
3.Why did you buy your Capri/323 and what do you like best about it?
4.If money were no object, what would your dream car be?
5.What would you want a Capri to be if they start making it again? (i.e. soft top, retractable hard top, engine, etc.)

drbob:
I'm boB, and I am a Capriaholic.  I'm from Illinois, Freeport to be exact.  I bought my Capri  for the same reason I like it.  THE TOP GOES DOWN !!!!  If I had an unlimited budget for a new car, I would design my own.  I have a few ideas, and certain aspects of the Capri would be integrated.  As for new Capri's, I am sorry, but the Capri is such a sissy name, I dont think they will come out with another one.  

boB  ly94nt

macksomerville:
Name's MacK (short for McKinze) live in Phoenix, AZ but I am from a small Oregon Coast town called Toledo. I bought my Capri cause I thought it was an ugly ass car but had some down right potential! heheheheh

Dream car? I don't have one... I fucking hate cars!

Dream Capri? 3.8L V6 Twin Turbo mated to a Six-speed. Short wheel base with two piece top (think removable t-top)

Seth:
I figure I might as well answer my own question, so:
1.Seth
2.Evergreen Montana
3.I bought the Capri cause a wanted a dependable car that was good on gas as a backup while I fixed up the Monte. The fact that it’s a convertible was just a great bonus.
4.My dream car is a Ferrari 550 Maranello (not the 575 cause I don’t like the paddle shift)
5.I think the Capri name is a little sissy too. But a Capri with different name but the same idea would be sweet (sorta like the change from the Lumina to the Impala, basically the same car, but new body and name). I would want a retractable hardtop like the Lexus SC430, and definitely a DOHC twin turbo V6 like the Mitsubishi GT3000. Maybe even a 4WD option.

STE_6000:
Anthony

Baltimore, Maryland (Give it up MD   )

I bought my capri to compete with. I wanted a car not seen often and not even tried for show use. I wanted to create a car of my own have it convertiable and that was special. The name capri doesnt bother me as it has a history of more then 40 years and most car models cant say that.

My dream car was always a firebird. If I had to choose a year for a stock model it would be a 1969 Dual RamAir with the 350ci block. MMMM 325+ horses   .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version