TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: "Redneck Drug Deal"  (Read 2947 times)

tonlaw71

• Administrator
    • 1992 XR2 and a 2013 Nissan Juke
"Redneck Drug Deal"
« on: October 22, 2010, 07:39:00 PM »

Just got back from meeting Russ and Ian to pick up some parts in Bloomington. I swear it looked like a "Redneck Drug Deal"

Picture this...

9 PM, Wal-Mart parking lot beneath a high intensity light. 4 people pulling parts out of the back of a truck and laying them out on the asphalt. Deals being made, money changing hands and lots of good times and laughs all around.

Thank you for the parts, Russ and thanks for "meeting me in the middle" so I could pick them up.

Tony
///Tony aka Bubba Gumpshrimp\\\

///'92 Plasti-Dipped XR2\\\

blue93

"Redneck Drug Deal"
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 03:16:00 AM »

Yes, i can see you guys looking pretty surly under that streetlamp at night.

But thanks for stimulating the economy...
Mark
Stratosphere Blue \\\'93 NA 5sp
Dynamic White \\\'94 XR2
Camellia Red Pearl \\\'10 Subaru Forester 5sp

kelly270

• http://na
"Redneck Drug Deal"
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 03:21:00 AM »

what a guy you are russ!!!! It kind of like you have a little bit of yerself in all our cars!!!
92 XR2
soon to have a new heart

huzrddy

"Redneck Drug Deal"
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 04:55:00 AM »

I have to say, it did amuse me at the NECG when Russ was thinking aloud, "each one of these cars has something that came from me."  He was actually trying to list what parts in each car came from him.  I do believe if there is a Capri "pimp" it would have to be Russ.

p.s.
Russ is the ultimate drug dealer, he man here is some parts for the car let me know if you like my product, there is plenty more where that came from.
Nitrous is like a hot bitch with an STD, you want to hit it, but you are scared of the consequences.