TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: DOOR SPEAKERS AND HEADLIGHT MOTOR  (Read 5185 times)

gadawgs34

DOOR SPEAKERS AND HEADLIGHT MOTOR
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 02:32:00 PM »

Im doing the drivers side (left). How much to buy one from one of yall?   :rolleyes:
Mike Robinson

Surfnut

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 05:12:00 PM »

I'm not trying to screw up anyone's sale here but you may very well be able to fix your headlight.

If it goes all the way up and all the way down (even slowly),  I think you're pretty much home free.

I brought mine back from what I thought was dead with the help of guys on this forum and I regret not being able to remember exactly what I did but if you take it apart , inspect it and clean it, it might just be fine.  I think I had to solder something in mine but I don't remember.  Again, all that stuff was in my post which seems to have vanished.  I'm think the title to my post was, "One headlight is making me NUTS" or something like that.  Maybe you or someone else can find it ?  There was some really good info and pictures in that thread....

My Capri makes the noise under the dash too.  It's been doing that for years but the headlights never fail to do their thing.  True, I hold my breath every time I hit the headlight switch but ol'faithful rarely lets me down.  Such a good car.

Just my 2 cents.

Dave

Gostlrs

• Old-Timer
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 08:40:00 PM »

just send me a pm with your offer if you cant or dont want to mess with yours.
Current Rides
2015 Nissan Frontier
2015 Chrysler 300
1990 240sx (SR20DET Swapped)
1992 240sx Convertible
Pages: 1 [2]