TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What is up guys??  (Read 5537 times)

blue93

What is up guys??
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 02:26:00 PM »

I paid more to start out with, because I was determined to get a garage-kept, low-mileage, one-owner car - did that. Now I have most of the mods you can attach to an NA and still be able to restore it to orginal.  I kept the as-built parts so I can sell it as original at some point in my life.

New brakes, timing belt, water pump, battery, plugs, wires etc - have all been replaced in the last 2 years.  Only 68,000 miles and I'd drive it to Australia if I could,

I have added CD player, tires, wheels, cloth top, painted the side-molding strato-blue to match the car, clear front lenses,'94 tail lights and the rest of the black exterior trim.

Then there's the CAI, exhaust header, 2.25" exhaust, high-flow cat, flowmaster, resonator tips and the strut bar.  I haven't totaled the reciepts in a long time - maybe it's better not to know!

It looks great and sounds great.  I thought about a turbo, but now that I have the XR2, I think I'm done with modding it.
Mark
Stratosphere Blue \\\'93 NA 5sp
Dynamic White \\\'94 XR2
Camellia Red Pearl \\\'10 Subaru Forester 5sp

kelly270

• http://na
What is up guys??
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 02:32:00 PM »

bump
92 XR2
soon to have a new heart

Gostlrs

• Old-Timer
What is up guys??
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 04:52:00 PM »

After owning my car, buying all my goodies...buying 2 parts cars and then selling the capri and goodies and parting out the parts cars..I am currently $1300 to the plus...not bad, i still have the XR2 Engine and tranny and other parts to sell. My est is +2K when all done..Not a bad little investment. I will still keep an eye out for some sweet deals.LOL
Current Rides
2015 Nissan Frontier
2015 Chrysler 300
1990 240sx (SR20DET Swapped)
1992 240sx Convertible
Pages: 1 [2]