TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Trolls in Management  (Read 5265 times)

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« on: June 03, 2009, 04:55:00 PM »

Hey Guys! One of the two trolls is now trying to insert his opinions on another forum and I believe gonna try to make his fun there. He as his other troll budy need to be yanked from administration for their actions on others, not just myself. I don't know if the chief admin, Tas is aware of what this two are doing to the sanctity of the forum. There has been several losses of voices directly attributed to these two.In fact I netted directly to Terry McGrew while the forum was MIA, asking when thought the forum would be up and running, He stated to me he didn't and frankly didn't care, he hoped it would just die and dissappear. What a shame to have a troll like that in charge.  Gus

Yuri

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 06:12:00 PM »

um.... what?

yen

Trolls in Management
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 06:16:00 PM »

Trolls generally live under bridges. I've never expected one to make it into a presidential office but they must've got there with alot of campaigning and hard work, like other members of the Bush administration.

Nah, just clowning. What are you talking about? And anyone in a position of power should benifit the community and not abuse their rights as admin.

So who are we revolting against?
It's not me is it, because I assure you, a troll I am not...
1990 Ford Capri
1.6L SOHC

Yuri

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 06:32:00 PM »

i think gus posted on the wrong forum

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 07:24:00 PM »

Hey Guys! Rocket knows whom I talk about. I,ve problems in another forum with terry the troll and Craig the fairy. It regards the mazda 323performance forum. They can't stand themselves on that forum as administrators and are now showing up more frequently on another forum. As administrators they are able to censure you are will and to blast others if they don't like how you put your car together. One example of that was a gentleman that did a matching interior painting of his GTR. It was not funny. With me this last time it about setting straight a new forum member about stats on our Capris and put in my posts that terry and craig would find problem with my use of forum space. Hence the trolls under the bridge, be careful of what lurks down there.  Gus

yen

Trolls in Management
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 07:59:00 PM »

Pfft... Why should they care what other people do to their own cars? Modifying is as much about being an individual as it is enhancing performance.

And for the record, your posts are never a waste of forum space. Not even the sarcastic ones... =)
hahaha...

I had the same welcoming at another forum a while back. As soon as I mentioned I drove a Capri it was open season on newbs. Far out, I just wanted to be part of a group. But most people on that forum were wankers anyway so it wasn't a great loss.
1990 Ford Capri
1.6L SOHC

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 08:38:00 PM »

Hey Yen!  We all like our egos polished once in a while. One of our short term forum members from last year who is in Boise,Idaho had bought a crashed '94XR2. He fixed it into a beauty, but netted me and was all worried what others would think because he used a '91 nose in the rebuild. I told him that most would give a negative comment especially after the story of his rebuild and the ones that did, it was none f their damn business as it is his car ;not their's. It was a real beauty.  Gus

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 08:42:00 PM »

Hey Yen! One sentence is missing a word that blows the whole meaning. It should say: Most would not say anything. I'm gonna have to proof read every post from now on.  Gus

drbob

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 09:56:00 AM »

Yen, people who spend alot of money fixing up their Capri's are not stupid.  That's why we have "The Polished Turd" award at our Mid-America Capri Gathering.  We believe that those who put money and effort into their cars should be rewarded, not persecuted.
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?

rcicustoms

• Old-Timer
    • http://google
Trolls in Management
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 10:40:00 AM »

the only thing i think is stupid, is that look i get every time i smash on a mustang gt with my capri.... stupid .....Pssssst. you need some cams and headers on that muckstain to keep up bud...

220hp@18psi

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 11:09:00 AM »

Hey RCI! It's muskrat love anytime I go against a pre '05 unit. I usually don't have a problem and I do pick my targets.  Gus

yen

Trolls in Management
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 12:27:00 PM »

I totally agree DrBob!

And Gus, that story.
Kind of makes me feel the same way as when stray dogs get rescued from the pound.
Beautiful...
1990 Ford Capri
1.6L SOHC

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »

Hey Guys !  I must have hit a nerve with terry the troll. He now has under his sign "King Troll" and he quoted one of my posts here while complimenting another fairy forum member on his car build-up. Maybe it'll do some good to opening eyes how others are treated.  Gus

yen

Trolls in Management
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »

What's his beef with you, Gus? It's not like you're chronically disagrgeeable.

Sounds like you guys butt heads often. What's the deal?

EDIT :
Ohh, I just read the festiva thread. I semi understand what's going on now.
hahaha... Reich beat to death? wtf?
Find one answer, get more questions...
1990 Ford Capri
1.6L SOHC

FamiliaGT

Trolls in Management
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 08:29:00 PM »

Gus, I think your really only looking at one color of the spectrum here.   As im not up to date about all your controversy with m323p.com, I do know a few that have been set off a number of times.   I know you a craig always step on eachothers toes, mainly that you dont agree on the same thing, or he has a difference of opinion.   You also have to realize as it is a tight nit group over there, there is a ton of sarcasm, and alot of people have been run off thinking its reality, when it really....isnt.   I personally dont have a problem with you, you and I have always gotten along great, but Theres just more then one side to consider.  
Im a firm believer that a man/woman has the right to do up their car in a way that says, this is who I am.   As regards to the GTR thread, That was just pure demolition.   The guy wanted to trash a completely fine and very rare car to rice it out.   The biggest mistake was that he bragged about cutting up the interior and adding so many aweful visual mods to this rare beauty in front of a lot of die hard Rally X guys or those of us who believe in preserving rare cars and modifing them to the better extent of performance if anything.   So yes, he cuaght some flaque.   Just something to think about.   your not going to please everyone.   Its just not possible, but there are circumstances to stand up for what you believe in.
Pages: [1] 2