TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Trolls in Management  (Read 5267 times)

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »

Hey Familia! Thanks for your insight, but it's two one-sided over there. It's really sad because those two have great knowledge of the GTX cars.Their attitude with others I still believe kills the enviorment. Just recently Rocketman posted some quick advice on porting a waste-gate after terry posted to contact some-one else. Terry came back in with another comment blasting Rocket. I can hear the eyes roll in that forum when finishes his car.  Gus

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »

Hey Familia! My use of the English language is terrible when I get to a Keyboard. Anyway, another thing that kills me with those two is when someone is lost on their car, frequently a reply will come from one of them to check history. A nice reference to the subject and where to find it would be a kind help. I do know in many forums that usually there are just a few members that keep them going but it is crazy there. The forum here has many active members and most all seem to a common love and really help each other.  Gus

FamiliaGT

Trolls in Management
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »

Well Gus, Thats one that I do have to side more with Terry on.   Its a very touchy situation as to porting the wastegate, as you can be ruined if you do it just wrong.   Plus he even said it was just his way of thinking.   I didnt quite see any harmful remarks from him in that, more or less, just the "Think before you do " reutine he has.   Ide rather him say that to someone who is new to a turbocharger, about to go at it with a die grinder.   It makes the other person think twice and hard about it.   I can understand where your comming from though.  ;)

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »

Hey Familia!  Rocket was trying a guy out along with another. You're right about being careful but most of this forum stuff is about DIY. I won't advocate rebuilding of a turbo because of ease to damage the impellars and need to balance the assembly. I want to believe that a vast majority here have a little Dremel-tool experience. But these are all opinions and guidence from more experienced hands is always welcome.  Gus
Pages: 1 [2]