TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Trolls in Management  (Read 5272 times)

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »

Hey Familia! Thanks for your insight, but it's two one-sided over there. It's really sad because those two have great knowledge of the GTX cars.Their attitude with others I still believe kills the enviorment. Just recently Rocketman posted some quick advice on porting a waste-gate after terry posted to contact some-one else. Terry came back in with another comment blasting Rocket. I can hear the eyes roll in that forum when finishes his car.  Gus

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »

Hey Familia! My use of the English language is terrible when I get to a Keyboard. Anyway, another thing that kills me with those two is when someone is lost on their car, frequently a reply will come from one of them to check history. A nice reference to the subject and where to find it would be a kind help. I do know in many forums that usually there are just a few members that keep them going but it is crazy there. The forum here has many active members and most all seem to a common love and really help each other.  Gus

FamiliaGT

Trolls in Management
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »

Well Gus, Thats one that I do have to side more with Terry on.   Its a very touchy situation as to porting the wastegate, as you can be ruined if you do it just wrong.   Plus he even said it was just his way of thinking.   I didnt quite see any harmful remarks from him in that, more or less, just the "Think before you do " reutine he has.   Ide rather him say that to someone who is new to a turbocharger, about to go at it with a die grinder.   It makes the other person think twice and hard about it.   I can understand where your comming from though.  ;)

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
Trolls in Management
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »

Hey Familia!  Rocket was trying a guy out along with another. You're right about being careful but most of this forum stuff is about DIY. I won't advocate rebuilding of a turbo because of ease to damage the impellars and need to balance the assembly. I want to believe that a vast majority here have a little Dremel-tool experience. But these are all opinions and guidence from more experienced hands is always welcome.  Gus
Pages: 1 [2]