TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: [FS] TURBO 1991 Mercury Capri XR2 Engine 5spd Trans & Wiring Harness SW FLORIDA  (Read 2783 times)

XFi

UPDATE 11/11/21 - SOLD
-------------------------------
UPDATED 10/21/21
New Craigslist Ad
New Price $850

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/pts/d/lehigh-acres-1991-mercury-capri-xr2/7397114280.html

--------------------------

Only 82k Miles
See Craigslist Ad...

Local Pickup Only

$950 Takes All
DO NOT Want to Separate
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 12:37:36 PM by XFi »

greywolf27030

• Old-Timer
    • 1991 XR2, 1992 XR2, 1993 XR2

Does it include the ECU?
Jack Byrd

XFi

Yes.
Basically the complete wiring harness (including modules) from the seats forward.

Original_Owner

• 1991 XR2

No Turbo tho...at least in the pic

XFi

Complete with Turbo

EShepherd

• 1991 Capri XR2, 1991 Capri XR2 Rusted out Shell

I know the ad says you won't separate it, but I HAVE to ask.

Would you be willing to part with just the tranny? I will pack up my family and drive from NY to FL if you'd be up for it lol. I'm desperate, and 82k miles sounds totally worth the week long road trip with a screaming 1.5 year old in the back seat.

EShepherd

• 1991 Capri XR2, 1991 Capri XR2 Rusted out Shell

So I've got an acquaintance on the forum here whom contacted me about this posting. He is interested in the engine, ECU, and harness, and as I already stated, I'm interested in the transmission. We'd love to take it all off of your hands.

Would you not be willing to ship it, even if I covered all the expenses and time investment involved with prepping it to be shipped? If not I understand, really I do. But I need to know as soon as possible, so that either him or I can arrange to make the cross-country trek to pick the drivetrain up.

Let me know, thanks.

XFi

Sorry Guys,
Local pickup only.
I understand. But REALLY don't want to do that. IK it's not much, but I'll chip in another $100 bucks off for a member here. Much rather have someone in person see what they are getting. Will also included the additional parts I have left from the vehicle (lights, cluster & what not).
Thanks for your interest

XFi

SALE PENDING

XFi

SOLD