TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Author Topic: $3000 - 1991 XR2 Boston Massachusetts area  (Read 4197 times)

darkfact

• 91 Capri XR2
$3000 - 1991 XR2 Boston Massachusetts area
« on: September 02, 2021, 04:37:20 PM »

*This site almost never allows me to login. Always says "Your session timed out" when I attempt to login. Finally was able to lower the price. Please email if interested. This site is broken.*

1991 Mercury Capri XR2 131k miles. It's not driven in winter, and it's been garaged since I've owned it. I've owned the car 4 years and have had no trouble with it. I bought it as a fun weekend car and set it up to handle well. It has cool "Turbo" seats along with some very rare parts. H&R lowering springs, kyb struts, front and rear strut tower brace, poly front sway bar bushings, ultra racing rear sway bar, RKX compressor bypass valve, Grimm Speed boost controller (have NEVER increased boost), Rocket Chip ECU, Bosch boost gauge, Falken Azenis sticky tires on rare Mitsubishi mirage turbo wheels, corksport shifter linkage bronzeoil bushings, k&n filter, and probably some things I'm forgetting. Also comes with stock wheels.

The car is a good driver but aesthetically far from perfect. Not a show car. Lots of scratches, dings, and some dents. The top needs to be replaced. The interior is ok but not great. The car has NO RUST. Always used Valvoline full synthetic oil and Pennzoil Synchromesh in the transmission. This is a fun autocross car or weekend backroad carver. I'm selling because it's my 3rd car, doesn't get driven much, and I'm basically done with it. Next step would be a turbo back exhaust which would allow you to turn the boost up safely to 12psi. Just passed MA inspection last week.

I figured I'd post it here first before putting it on craigslist or the marketplace this week. Some pics here ---> http://teamcapri.com/forum/index.php/topic,4155.0.html

Looking for $3000

Email if you're interested. Can take more pics. capri_4sale@mail.com
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 10:54:02 AM by darkfact »

greywolf27030

• Old-Timer
    • 1991 XR2, 1992 XR2, 1993 XR2
Re: 1991 XR2 Boston Massachusetts area
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 07:59:55 AM »

Dang, wish I had the money and space. Good luck with it.
Jack Byrd