Classifieds > Capri Parts

[FS] Many Capri parts

(1/3) > >>

ZJCapri91:
I have recently become Capri-less, for better or worse, and do not intend on owning another in the near future.
Given, I have lots of parts for a Capri, and they all need to go, or they will be thrown away! Would like to sell in bulk

I have an engine block bored to .030 over, a complete head assembly that has not been machined
Seats, front and rear
Hood, Trunk and doors
complete wiring harnesses
Convertible top frame
most interior and exterior parts
Most engine parts
Most suspension parts

I had a parts Capri that was complete disassembled, so minus a few parts, there is a whole cars worth of parts here.

Located Goshen/Loveland, Ohio

If you buy everything at once, I will make you a deal at $250. Individual prices can be negotiated, along with pictures at request.
Email @ goldickzach@gmail.com

EShepherd:
How much engine parts? Got a whole short block or cylinder head kicking around? Was this an XR2?

Please tell me you have a whole transmission. I also need a whole set of wheels. :)

If your suspension stuff isn't rusted to hell, we may be in business there, too.

Shit, maybe you should just PM me. (Guys, my wife is gonna KILL me)

greywolf27030:

--- Quote from: EShepherd on August 30, 2021, 06:30:47 PM ---How much engine parts? Got a whole short block or cylinder head kicking around? Was this an XR2?

Please tell me you have a whole transmission. I also need a whole set of wheels. :)

If your suspension stuff isn't rusted to hell, we may be in business there, too.

Shit, maybe you should just PM me. (Guys, my wife is gonna KILL me)

--- End quote ---

hahahaha.....you've got my disease.  Ben Rogers and I pretty much stripped an XR2 that was in a local JY a couple of years ago.

EShepherd:
Dude it's bad. I've already got an entire spare interior, an extra hood, doors, fenders, trunk, etc. And I'd still happily take his off his hands if it gets me a spare tranny or engine. I just don't know where I'm gonna put all this stuff. My garage is beyond overflowing. I've already got essentially two Capri's worth of under-hood stuff in there, two front suspensions, etc. etc. It's bad.

efogs:
If it's a non-turbo, I need the distributor cap for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version