TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Author Topic: 2012 Big Apple to Big Easy Rally  (Read 2837 times)

JThw8

2012 Big Apple to Big Easy Rally
« on: November 04, 2011, 02:18:00 PM »

I know some folks around here may remember my run in the 2011 BABE rally in a 93 Capri XR2 (car may be back in 2012 with another team) and may have an interest in this crazy little event I do each year so I wanted to pop in and say that the signups for 2012 are open and discounted entry ($250 instead of $300) is available until the end of January.

If you've ever thought "that sounds like fun" or "I want to do that" don't wait, do it. I assure you at the end of it all you will never regret entering this event. The trip is fun, the cars are great, but the people are amazing and you will make new friends for life.

The "spec" car for this year is Station Wagons but you dont have to have a station wagon, spec class is optional

And I'll let you in on a secret, although its for $500 cars......noone checks. The guy that runs this would rather see older weirder rarer cars as long as they aren't show queens. So come on out, and have fun. A bunch of Capri's would be a blast on the event.

Details at www.baberally.com Event is the first week of June.

I *will* be there! My chariot of choice (deal pending) will be a bit of an oddball