TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: 81 Capri  (Read 4247 times)

CJ 1077

• 325 ci
81 Capri
« on: June 23, 2021, 11:04:44 PM »

I have a true project car. My late husband intended to overhaul this car. The engine is out of it. A re-manned turbo charged engine is ready to go in. It has been garaged for the past 30 yrs so the body is in excellent shape. Interior is rough as is the dashboard. My son really wanted to finish it but doesn't have the space or resources. I know from reading in this forum that it would be considered sacrilege to sell it for scrap. So I am looking for interested potential buyers. I am in Ohio, north of Cincinnati. Thank you. CJ

greywolf27030

• Old-Timer
    • 1991 XR2, 1992 XR2, 1993 XR2
Re: 81 Capri
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 06:47:53 AM »

Are you sure it's not a 91 and not an 81? Also, what are you looking to get for it? I can't handle it, but looking for information that might interest more people in it. Good luck with it.
Jack Byrd

CJ 1077

• 325 ci
Re: 81 Capri
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 12:18:57 PM »

The title says 81. I  will attach a pic of the title.. I have no idea what a reasonable price might be.