Tech, Repairs, Upgrades > Capri XR-2 89-94

Air boxes

(1/2) > >>

greywolf27030:
Are the air boxes on the N/A and XR2 the same?

Jack Byrd

jdp:
Jack....I thought they were, but can verify for you tomorrow.

John

Rocketman:
I'm inclined to say they are, but the VAF openings are different sizes between the NA and XR2. could still be the same box, though.

greywolf27030:

--- Quote from: Rocketman on February 07, 2019, 06:55:14 PM ---I'm inclined to say they are, but the VAF openings are different sizes between the NA and XR2. could still be the same box, though.

--- End quote ---

Guess I'll have to take both apart and check it out.  I want to drop a pipe out of the bottom below bumper level for a cold air intake and yes a Rocketchip will be my next mod....lol

Jack Byrd

Kiwimagic:

--- Quote from: greywolf27030 on February 08, 2019, 11:07:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rocketman on February 07, 2019, 06:55:14 PM ---I'm inclined to say they are, but the VAF openings are different sizes between the NA and XR2. could still be the same box, though.

--- End quote ---

Guess I'll have to take both apart and check it out.  I want to drop a pipe out of the bottom below bumper level for a cold air intake and yes a Rocketchip will be my next mod....lol

Jack Byrd

--- End quote ---
How did the pipe out the bottom work out. Was it worth while doing. The logic behind it seems good, but in practise ??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version