Tech, Repairs, Upgrades > Capri N/A 89-94

94 NA heater core

(1/2) > >>

Babycar Mom:
Heater core went out years ago.  Paid over $500 to have it repaired, but that didn't last long at all.  Subsequently I had it bypassed.  We would like to get heat back in the car soon, and my question is (and I'm sorry if the answer is here somewhere; I can't seem to find it): Is there another one that fits the 94 non-turbo Capri, or are there new ones available?  I checked Russ's site on Ebay but don't see any. Thanks.

Trackerrrr:
Modern Capri Parts has used ones but they are stupid expensive. If you have an old school radiator shop nearby they should be able to repair the original brass/copper heater core.

Babycar Mom:
Thanks.  Unfortunately the radiator shop was the repair I had done to the tune of over $500 before and didn't last long at all.  Maybe I'll try it again.

Babycar Mom:
By the way, Trackerrrr, thank you for your service.

NiteLord:
since these Capris were made by Mazda for Ford, you might want to see if the Ford Tracer or the Mazda 323 has or used the same Heater Core...I'm sure they didn't make a vehical specific heater core for just one vehical but for many  vehicals that used the same core..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version