Classifieds > Capris For Sale

1992 Capri XR2 with VJ-11/14 Hybrid Turbo for sale $2,500

(1/4) > >>

boomingbeetle:
Hello all, I have decided to sell my Capri.  I will be moving later this summer and own 6 cars... time to downsize. It is a very cherry prime example of an XR2 Turbo, you will not find another like this anytime soon.  Very fast and very fun, it is a blast to drive and is in great shape mechanically.  It was owned by one family and lived it's whole life in SoCal before I bought it, 135,000 miles. comes with about $5,000 in receipts over the last 5 years including a full top-end rebuild (complete head rebuild), reupholstered seats and new carpet, new convertible top, new clutch, tie-rods and much more all done about 15,000 miles ago.  I'll be asking $3,000 on craigslist but will take $2500 from a Team Capri member.  I will sell or keep driving over the summer until it's time to move.  PM me here or send email to my gmail account, reywdd@

Pros:
-Rocketchip (16psi and 7200rpm)
-VJ 14/11 hybrid turbo with ported wastegate
-new plugs, wires, , battery, cap and rotor
-new fuel pump, fuel filter, air filter
-radiator flushed and cleaned, thermostat housing disassembled, cleaned, and filed flat. new gasket
-many soft oil and coolant lines replaced
-new front tires (rears have lots of tread, starting to show dry cracks)
-new BOV and boost controller set to 15psi
-New clutch, timing belt, brakes, convertible top, interior, rebuilt head all by previous owner 15,000 miles ago
-CD/MP3 player
-Power windows, pop-up lights, blower, heater, turn signal, fog lights, washers, mirror lights, locks, seat adjusters and seat belts, radio, and other general mechanics and electrical work as they should.
-tags good to October, passed emissions with no problems.
-no check engine light, ABS light, Air Bag Light or other warning lights
-Some extra parts like top latches, TPS, air filter, cone-filter adapter, etc.  I will also include the rest of the VJ-11 donor turbo if you want to upgrade to a V11/T-bird in the future

Cons
-A/C does not blow cold.  Compressor turns on and the car has been converted to R134a, don't know what the issue is
-Small dents, scratches, chips, and spots of fading paint on exterior.  No accidents

boomingbeetle:
Photos coming soon.  I have about 100 pics in a google images album but they don't show here when I put the URL into the [ img ]  [ /img ]

boomingbeetle:
trying this:

boomingbeetle:
Some more exterior shots

boomingbeetle:
Interior:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version