TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Interior wiring diagram help needed  (Read 2267 times)

Gas

• 1993 Mercury Capri
Interior wiring diagram help needed
« on: April 12, 2018, 04:35:26 PM »

First post! Woohoo.  :P I recently bought my Capri for cheap, knowing it had some gremlins to trace down and sort out. I've been looking for an interior wiring diagram for a little while now with no luck. If anyone can help, I'd be grateful. I had some problems with my headlight switch, so I took it apart, cleaned up the contacts, and got the tail lights and markers working again. However, the instrument panel and heater controls still fail to illuminate.

SHOwn

• 91 XR2
Re: Interior wiring diagram help needed
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 07:02:47 PM »

Hey Gas, welcome to the forum! I think you can find what you are looking for in these pages...

https://www.capriconvertible.com/FORD-CAPRI-89-94-SA,SC,SE-CONVERTABLE/ELECTRICAL-DIAGRAMS/

Hope that helps...

Ron
R. Powell
'91 XR2, LM 16" Chrome Drifters, White Gauge Faces, Kuhmo 40's, Big Brake UG, 2.5" Mandrel Bent CATback, BMW318 Heated Seats, `94 console, '99 Dodge Neon Spoiler, '94 XR2 Sideskirts Bumpers and taillights, Fresh Basecoat-Clearcoat Cardinal Red (Jul2014), vj11/vj14 hybrid, manual boost CTL.