TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: 91 capri Black going to crusher in 3 weeks- this is heads up!!!  (Read 1772 times)

roger935

• 92 capri 5 spd n/turbo, a/c,

There is a unit that I got  small parts from that I cannot  store.  My wife refuses those "lawn ornaments". This car has less that 100k miles, good glass all way around, passenger door little scrape, interior panel  excellent,  They SAID engine  and tranny were good???  Is missing 1 alloy wheel but has donut spare!! Call Callahans  at 1 972 341 7660 0r 1 214 308 8029  Body parts you would have to arrange you own shipping they told me.  Open Saturdays.   They have a computer system  that they know where nearest other capris located and comparable prices,  more sofisdicated that this old guy was aware.  Seats are dirty but not worn thru.  Would like someone to have those good parts.  They would have sold me whole thing for $600 instead I bought $200 parts for my grandson.  Car is in East Dallas or Balch Springs.  They have pixs on computer at counter and could send them I think??