General > Capri Meets

16th annual MId America Capri Gathering in Freeport, Illinois

(1/3) > >>

SHOwn:
I was made aware of this through the very rarely visited yahoo capri groups..
ATTENTION: MACG-16 IS AUG 12TH IN FREEPORT ILLINOIS. INFORMATION TO FOLLOW.

The 16th Mid-America Capri Gathering will be held on Saturday the 12th of August 2017. (Lord willing) The event will be held at the "Oakdale Nature Preserve" in Freeport, Illinois. We have used this venue once before and it is absolutely beautiful and peaceful park. The old building was tore down and a smaller structure is in it's place. This was handed off to me due to family and work problems for Zack and Ian, we hope everything works out for the better for both. You can still register on www.CapriGathering.comthe dates will be off but hopefully I will be able to get the registrations in hand. I know it is short notice, but please let me know if you are planning to attend. I will need to line up caterers and have an idea of how many mouths to feed. The cost to you will be $40, but that can change to lower in the future if I can keep costs down. Any items for the B.O.C. should be sent to me. If you have 30 of something, send it (no, not your underwear). Lets make this a great Bag-O-Crap. After our meal and stuff, we will go down to Freeport's Cruise Night where there are thousands of cars for trophy presentation. Cruise night in Freeport is a big thing and there will be food, music and down the street will be 50+ flavors of ice Cream in an old time (100+ year old) parlor.
Dr. Bob
__._,_.___
Posted by: drbob@gbpackersfan.com

That's the email I got, so don't send any $ or emails to me, correspond with Dr. Bob

Update, send the registration money to DrBob5769@yahoo.com on PayPal.

drbob:
2017 MID-AMERICA CAPRI GATHERING REGISTRATION FORM
REGISTRATION FEE COVERS T-SHIRT AND MEAL FOR TWO.  IF MORE THAN 2 ATTENDING, ADD $5 PER PERSON TO COVER COST OF EXTRA FOOD COSTS

NAME:  _______________________________________________________

ADDRESS_____________________________________________________

EMAIL:   ______________________________________________________

PHONE:_______________________________________________________

HOW MANY MACG’S HAVE YOU ATTENDED? ___________-

CAR INFO:   

YEAR:______________

XR2____________   N/A______________

MODIFICATIONS:  _______________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

T-SHIRT SIZE____________________-

X-TRA T-SHIRTS ARE $12 FOR SHORT SLEEVED AND $15 FOR LONG SLEEVED

X-TRA T-SHIRT:  SHORT SLEEVED __________    LONG SLEEVED__________

X-TRA T-SHIRT AND SIZE:  YES_________    NO___________

XTRA T-SHIRTS XXL +$2 AND 3X AND UP $3 EXTRA

XTRA FOOD:  HOW MANY_____________

SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL:  DRBOB5769@YAHOO.COM

CHECKS/MONEY ORDER/CASH TO:  DrBob,  1335 W. Stover St.  Freeport, IL 61032

drbob:
I got the t'shirt prices down a buck

Gaz:
It looks like the Capri gathering site has not been up since the crete meet.

drbob:
Rocketman usually takes care of this stuff, but he is on Walk-a-bout on the trail.  The registration page is listed here, on yahoo groups, Facebook and teamCapri.  all info is on these pages, please feel to look.  Hope to see you there, get registered by the 17th of July

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version