TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: What I did to my Capri's this week  (Read 1835 times)

frog

• 93 xr2 & 91 N/A
What I did to my Capri's this week
« on: March 27, 2017, 10:05:50 AM »

Last Sunday I blew up the 93 turbo. 180 K ,16 psi boost and a heavy right foot make for a grenade. lots of smoke and steam = dead frog :'(. The 91 I got all paper work done now legal to drive ;D. I broke out the hose gave her a bath and rub down, changed wheels and tires ( she looks pretty good). got fluids changed and went for drive it was raining got really wet. Yes I had the top up :P. so the first mod was to remove the top from 93 and replace the one on 91, replaced the windshield gasket also and adjusted the window tracks. got blower motor working I need heat here. started cleaning garage out so I can start pulling the 93 apart and get ready for the turbo, and 5 speed swap. got parts for lowering it and sway bars. will do tune up this week. and try to get aftermarket stereo working.