TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: [WTB] Turbo Oil/Coolant Line Hardware  (Read 2340 times)

NomakeWan

• 93 Capri XR2
[WTB] Turbo Oil/Coolant Line Hardware
« on: February 05, 2017, 04:52:58 AM »

Hey all, I'm looking for new oil and coolant lines, both the rubber and hard lines and associated bolts and crush washers. Anybody got some laying around? I'm running the VJ11/14 hybrid with the VJ14 CHRA, so the stock VJ14 lines are fine by me. Thanks!

SHOwn

• 91 XR2
Re: [WTB] Turbo Oil/Coolant Line Hardware
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 08:16:25 AM »

I should have the hard lines, and maybe a few crush washers, but you'd be best to obtain new crush washers at a good auto parts store. The drain hose is a Russ only thing AFAIK or maybe the other Capri website has it also at 3x RooSport's price. I might only have the VJ11 oil drain tube spigot, since my vj14 got reused on my hybrid. Do you have the coolant hoses though? I just cut up a 1 year old s-shaped one to use for the tiny one that feeds the bypass from the t-stat. Russ has the hoses if needed.
R. Powell
'91 XR2, LM 16" Chrome Drifters, White Gauge Faces, Kuhmo 40's, Big Brake UG, 2.5" Mandrel Bent CATback, BMW318 Heated Seats, `94 console, '99 Dodge Neon Spoiler, '94 XR2 Sideskirts Bumpers and taillights, Fresh Basecoat-Clearcoat Cardinal Red (Jul2014), vj11/vj14 hybrid, manual boost CTL.

NomakeWan

• 93 Capri XR2
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 08:40:24 AM »

I've got some, but I figured I'd just ask for the whole kit'n'kaboodle while I'm at it. My VJ14/11 has the spigot on it though, so at least that's good. I'll have to give Russ a call about the drain tube and such.

Are your hard lines clean and clear of debris? If so I'll take them off your hands.

SHOwn

• 91 XR2
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 06:46:42 PM »

A little grungy on the outside but no holes or clogs. Typical for the temp they run at..

R. Powell
'91 XR2, LM 16" Chrome Drifters, White Gauge Faces, Kuhmo 40's, Big Brake UG, 2.5" Mandrel Bent CATback, BMW318 Heated Seats, `94 console, '99 Dodge Neon Spoiler, '94 XR2 Sideskirts Bumpers and taillights, Fresh Basecoat-Clearcoat Cardinal Red (Jul2014), vj11/vj14 hybrid, manual boost CTL.