TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: 1991 capri N/A BP Engine Automatic plus parts car xr2  (Read 2634 times)

ronhaul1

• 1991 Capri
1991 capri N/A BP Engine Automatic plus parts car xr2
« on: January 20, 2017, 09:15:02 PM »

1991 Capri Automatic with a first class BP engine swap. Red with red hard top. cold a/c.  It was a daily driver that I put together for my son when he turned sixteen about three years ago now. He drove it all over Dallas for about eight whole months before he ran into the back of another car one day. The damage doesn't look to be too terribly bad. It's still very drivable. The left front corner and fender are what's damaged. Because I didn't have time back then to fool with it, I had him park it and it's been sitting now for about two years. I have another 91 xr2 5 speed parts car I bought to make repairs with but just haven't gotten to it. As I remember, everything about it worked except the headlights didn't go up and down. I just left them up. I'm open to discussion but I'd like to get $3000 for the car and any parts I have laying around which includes the xr2 parts car, an extra deck lid, a pair of sway bars, a factory service manual and maybe some odds and ends I haven't thought about. I don't have any pictures of it but happy to take some if anyone shows interest. The car is in Dallas Tx.