Classifieds > Capri Parts

(What I have left from my) 1994 Capri XR2 Part Out ~Updated 9/12/18~

(1/11) > >>

ShelbyZ:
Parting out my 1994 XR2.

UPDATE 9/12/18:
Most of the car has now been either sold or scrapped, but I have a few pieces left.

See my latest post on page 4 for pictures of the few pieces I have left of this car: http://teamcapri.com/forum/index.php/topic,3847.msg132835.html#msg132835

-’94 XR2 wheels w/ bad tires - SOLD
-Drivers side Side skirt - SOLD
-Rear Bumper cover - SOLD
-Reef Green hardtop w/ stand and cover - SOLD
 -Speedo cable - $20
-Drivers seat w/ an undone seam - SOLD
-Passenger seat - SOLD
-Back seat - SOLD
 -Various dash switches/clock/etc. - $20 each
 -Head light assemblies (light, motor, bucket, reef green cover, etc) - SOLD
-Seatbelts - $̶2̶0̶ now $10 each
-Reef green gas door - $̶2̶0̶ now $10
-Passenger Door Window Regulator - SOLD

Forgetting some I’m sure. If you’re interested in something that isn’t listed let me know, as I likely still have it. I also have some miscellaneous interior pieces, A/C parts, etc. laying around, let me know what you’re looking for. I will be keeping the complete drivetrain, ECU and engine harness.

I will be adding more as I pull stuff off. Hoping to have the mostly stripped shell gone in the next couple of weeks, but if anyone wants it, I’ll let it go for the $25 I’m likely to get from my scrap guy. While I still have it, let me know if you’re interested in anything not listed that may still be on the car.

Prices do not include shipping or Paypal fees. All prices negotiable, and definitely willing to make some package deals. I can definitely ship smaller items. Would prefer pick up for larger items, but can look into shipping/freight.

Located in Waterford, MI, about 30-45 minutes north of Detroit. For a fee, I can drive stuff into central, northern or western MI, or NW Ohio.

I have pics of most of the stuff. Let me know what you want to see and I can send some.

WashiestSnake:
Could you post pictures of the tailights? Im intrested if they are in good condition.

ShelbyZ:
Here you go.

WashiestSnake:
Too much melting for my tastes. GLWS :)

socal1200r:
Do you have the plastic covers that go over the hardtop mounting bolts on the sides?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version