TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Author Topic: 1993 Capri  (Read 2629 times)

oohsquirrel

• capri, pos chevy k3500
1993 Capri
« on: November 01, 2016, 12:29:49 AM »

Have too many vehicles and need to thin the heard.  My Capri is a 93 with 125k miles. It is a manual. Green in color with a while top. Overall it is in decent shape. It has a new fuel pump, new battery and a new serpentine belt that needs to be installed yet. The only thing that it will need is the v belt that runs the alternator. It was old and I never got around to replacing it.  It could use a good once over. Typical Capri stuff like the airbag light flashes, needs the window regulators greased, etc.  The body isn't all rusted out. There are a few small scratches here and there, but looks very presentable.

The car is located in Lakota, ND (about 30 miles east of Devils lake and about 60 miles west of Grand Forks.  I would personally trailer it home, but if you wanted to throw the belts on here, I would imagine it would make it.  It rand out real nice the hour drive when I brought it home. No leaks, brakes are good and clutch is good. Has 15" aftermarket rims on it that look real nice on it. 

I need to get rid of it before the snow starts falling so first one with cash gets to take her home.  I am looking for $1500 or best reasonable offer. Make me an offer and I just might take it. Just need it gone soon! I'd rather see it goto someone who will appreciate it than someone who is just going to beat on it.

heres some pics:

http://imgur.com/a/cXjAV