TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: capri collection for sale  (Read 2880 times)

james middle

capri collection for sale
« on: August 05, 2016, 02:34:03 PM »

93 xr2-2nd owner-43K orig-not driven in winter-red-comes with hardtop, tonneau, and new front seat covers-no rust-presently running and driving
92 red parts car for the above
92xr2-about 102K-orig fla car-white-never seen winter or salt-not driven since 2004-shedded at all times-will need a fuel pump to run-comes with hardtop and new softtop that needs stretching(and re-installation
91-83K-good bodywhite-runs well-only moves in 2nd gear-can install trans from red parts car(already removed)or use as parts car for white 92 xr2
no pics right now as I lost my phone last nite-don't know if I'll find it-# is 51eight-567-995eight
please respond(for now) thru the site-leave a # and I'll get back to you via someone's phone
I want $4000 for the entire collection-cars are located upstate NY zip 12534 Thanks  Paul
I also have a tow dolly I can sell!
james middle