TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Just found this site  (Read 4419 times)

Pawpaw

• 91 XR2, 00 Grand Cherokee, 75 Dodge Maxivan
Just found this site
« on: July 24, 2016, 07:04:25 AM »

Got the blue one on ebay 12 years ago. Found the XR2 on craigslist 7 years ago, put the blue hard top on it covered in red vinyl. Found the other red one (rebuilt title) on craigslist with the correct red top. The XR2 is usually my daily driver, when it needs parts, I pull up behind the other red one and rob the part off it  :)
  They're great cars imo. I would love to put the automatic in the XR2, but haven't got past the ECU thing, since they never came factory with auto transmission. All have the broken glove box latch, and I'm down to 2 working window regulators  ::)

WashiestSnake

• Old-Timer
    • 1991 Mercury Capri
Re: Just found this site
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 07:12:22 AM »

Welcome to the the site!
if your looking for parts go to http://www.midcomustang.com/newcaprihome.shtml he has the best pricing for Capri parts.
Also love the blue one you don't see those very often.
1991 Mercury Capri 68,xxx Miles--Project(AWD)
1996 Lincoln Continental -- The Boat(Given to my Brother)

Kev93

• '93 XR2 | Ford F-150
    • http://ombe.com
Re: Just found this site
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 04:28:55 PM »

Welcome!

There's an "introduce yourself" thread here.

Nice collection!  ... I'd get in trouble with the Mrs. if I had that many 'Roos in the yard, lol! 

Do talk to Russ at MidCo Mustang/Roo-Sport.  Also, there's a guy in Opp, Alabama who rebuilds window regulators.  James Whitt.  I know he's in one or both of the Facebook groups...

/* Just along for the ride */
\\\'93 XR2 in progress | Daily Driver | 5th Gear Swap | Rocketman VAF Adapter