TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Author Topic: Warehouse full of Capri's  (Read 2515 times)

Merlin

• 91 Capri N/A, 93 XR2, 2018 Jeep Renegade
Warehouse full of Capri's
« on: July 18, 2016, 01:33:57 PM »

I have been watching a Capri XR2 sitting by some warehouses where there are a lot of mechanics here in Miami.  The car has not moved in months and I was hoping to find the owner.  I searched the warehouses in the area but could not find the owner, but i was able to get a little info on him.  It turns out he has a warehouse full of Capri's mostly XR2, there are about 10 XR2's parked inside the warehouse and 2 more sitting outside of the warehouse.  All of the cars inside the warehouse look to be in real good condition body wise some of the convertible tops are showings signs of being old but still intact.  Besides the cars inside, there is also lots of parts and hard tops for the capri.  I am posting this here as i would very much like to get a hold of this person to see if he would like to part with any of his collection or maybe just some parts. I am guessing that he is a capri enthusiast and was hoping maybe he was on this site, or maybe somebody on this site has heard of him and can point me in the right direction to contact him. The leasing company would not give me any information on the person only that he works globally for a mining company and he is out of the country a lot.  The warehouse is located in the Kendall area of Miami. 

blueamber

Re: Warehouse full of Capri's
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 09:19:00 AM »

That would be Manny, yes he is out of the country a lot, he's been to several Florida Capri meets in the past, has a fine 94xr2 collection, he's been out of touch with Capri activities for awhile.  If he wants to surface again in the Capri community, he will...

Merlin

• 91 Capri N/A, 93 XR2, 2018 Jeep Renegade
Re: Warehouse full of Capri's
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 09:15:30 AM »

Thank you for the reply.  Its a shame, I would love to get my hands on one of the XR2s he has outside.  They are slowly getting destroyed by vandals.