TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Author Topic: 1991 red Mercury Capri XR2 - 73k miles - with pictures - price reduced!  (Read 2705 times)

caeschermanator

• 1991 Mercury Capri XR2

1991 Mercury Capri for sale in Aiken, SC.  Runs great.  Hard top in great condition.  Rag top (white) is in great condition.  Looking to get $2,500 for it or best offer.  Really want to sell to someone that will enjoy the car instead of someone looking for a cheap beater car.  First baby on the way and I just don't need this extra car.

The good:  runs great and very clean, well kept car, low miles; nothing wrong with engine or transmission; exterior is in excellent shape

The bad:  window washer pump doesn't work, cruise control quit working, A/C doesn't work (may just need to be recharged, I've never tried; lets be serious, just put the windows down or take the top off)

Also, it will need tires pretty soon.  Or I can buy tires and we can negotiate price.

My grandpa got this car when it was about 10 years old with low miles (~35k?).  He kept the top off in his garage and only drove it on nice days to the golf course or the grocery store.  I got it in 2014 (61k miles) and have only been driving it to work.  Garage kept.

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOqg-veae0srKvgtB2BqAZOPAm4JCe6mwb5AMYi

carl.scherman@gmail.com

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 08:17:55 AM by caeschermanator »