TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: 1991 red Mercury Capri XR2 - 73k miles - with pictures - price reduced!  (Read 2704 times)

caeschermanator

• 1991 Mercury Capri XR2

1991 Mercury Capri for sale in Aiken, SC.  Runs great.  Hard top in great condition.  Rag top (white) is in great condition.  Looking to get $2,500 for it or best offer.  Really want to sell to someone that will enjoy the car instead of someone looking for a cheap beater car.  First baby on the way and I just don't need this extra car.

The good:  runs great and very clean, well kept car, low miles; nothing wrong with engine or transmission; exterior is in excellent shape

The bad:  window washer pump doesn't work, cruise control quit working, A/C doesn't work (may just need to be recharged, I've never tried; lets be serious, just put the windows down or take the top off)

Also, it will need tires pretty soon.  Or I can buy tires and we can negotiate price.

My grandpa got this car when it was about 10 years old with low miles (~35k?).  He kept the top off in his garage and only drove it on nice days to the golf course or the grocery store.  I got it in 2014 (61k miles) and have only been driving it to work.  Garage kept.

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOqg-veae0srKvgtB2BqAZOPAm4JCe6mwb5AMYi

carl.scherman@gmail.com

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 08:17:55 AM by caeschermanator »