General > Build Threads

Capri RS Build(WashiestSnakes Build)

<< < (2/30) > >>

WashiestSnake:
Also first set of pictures along with explanations of what has been done will be up tomorrow, currently downloading to my Flickr account so I can get them on here.

azgtx:
Check with Jim Chittenden in Saugerties NY. He has a GTX that he is parting..your side of the country. You can find him on the Yahoo GTX group  s1elise190 is his screen name.

azgtx:
Also..most guys that are parting GTX's are doing so because they are rusted out.

WashiestSnake:

--- Quote from: azgtx on June 11, 2016, 08:27:09 PM ---Also..most guys that are parting GTX's are doing so because they are rusted out.

--- End quote ---
Ive seen that the shells rust out really bad, does the rust end up affecting the subframe/AWD components, or is that rare? Also thanks for all the support everyone, you guys are amazing! I'm currently having problems with Flickr.

WashiestSnake:
Alright I just picked up my new clutch from the parts strore and called my mechanic for a qoute to replace it, ive been qouted 280, so I have to say thats a great deal. id replace the clutch myself but i currently dont have the tools(missing breaker bar, full socket set, and a good set of jack stands)  :-\

in other news my pc just shit out, so no pictures untill my car is fixed, maybe next week Waiting for Russ to get back to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version