TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: atlanta area meets ?  (Read 8324 times)

deewoody

• 1993 Capri XR2
atlanta area meets ?
« on: April 23, 2016, 04:01:59 PM »

Hello all,
are there any atlanta area meets soon? ...ever?     just got me an Xr2, and was wondering
thanks

WashiestSnake

• Old-Timer
    • 1991 Mercury Capri
Re: atlanta area meets ?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 10:29:25 PM »

I'm gonna be honest with you, most of the people on here that own Capris don't have enough time or care to do meetings. For most people on here, their only on here to fix their car, and aren't generally car enthusiasts, so being as its that way we only ever have the Mid-Annual Capri Meet, for Capri enthusiasts. Its a shame, but that's the way it is.
1991 Mercury Capri 68,xxx Miles--Project(AWD)
1996 Lincoln Continental -- The Boat(Given to my Brother)

CapriTypeR

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • http://Roo-Sport.com
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 10:47:15 PM »

It's not hard to start one.....pick a time & a place and let everyone know! The MACG started out as 3 cars in a K-Mart parking lot....it's now the World's largest gathering of these cars and their owners...
Need parts?? Go to http://www.Roo-Sport.com
for the worlds largest selection
of new and used Capri parts!

deewoody

• 1993 Capri XR2
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 07:59:59 AM »

that makes sense WS... i can see that.  i am in the same boat, although my XR2 runs great, it does leak oil.  thanks guys for the response.
Be blessed