TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: Radium Fuel Rail/System  (Read 3061 times)

EShepherd

• 1991 Capri XR2, 1991 Capri XR2 Rusted out Shell
Radium Fuel Rail/System
« on: December 11, 2022, 05:24:56 AM »

http://www.radiumauto.com/Fuel-Rail-Mazda-16L-B6-P2156.aspx

When I built my last Miata (which holy crap guys, that was almost a decade ago now. When did I get so damn old), I discovered this company Radium. I had a B6 engine on that car, and all this kit was a direct bolt on to that intake manifold. All sorts of nice stuff; a billet aluminum fuel rail with AN fittings, fuel pulse dampers, adjustable fuel pressure regulators, gauges that'll thread right into the rail, etc. They even sell all the fittings you would need to convert all of your fuel lines to AN lines. All of this stuff makes it nice and easy to add a bigger pump and injectors, too.

Now I know nobody has a stand-alone ECU in their Capri, at least that I know of, but a lot of this stuff is still useful. Even if you don't NEED a 250gph fuel pump in your Capri, the parts that these guys sell should make it a bit easier to fix/rebuild/repair/replace your factory aging fuel system. I didn't remember this company until after I ordered a factory replacement FPR unfortunately, but if I had I'd have likely gone with these parts.

Just a side note - I've never used this fuel rail on the Capri, only on a Miata. I'm not 100% sure that it's a direct bolt in fit. It does appear to be so, but don't blame me if you order it and the bolt holes are off. It can definitely be made to fit....I know all the injector bosses will line up.

greywolf27030

• Old-Timer
    • 1991 XR2, 1992 XR2, 1993 XR2
Re: Radium Fuel Rail/System
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 07:40:34 AM »

Cool
Jack Byrd