TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Author Topic: b6t needs more hp!  (Read 2280 times)

mikemounlio

• 15 bmw s1000rr audi tt ford festiva rock bouncer
b6t needs more hp!
« on: December 06, 2015, 09:32:19 PM »

The b6t will be going into the festiva soon. The ecu is headed to rocketman in the morning. What all mods do you guys do to these motors?

Looking at using a meth kit once in the ford. Until then what all should or could i do?

My exhaust mani has a crack started. I saw one guy post about some mod he did the was in the spot of the crack. ANyone know anything about what im talking about?

blueamber

Re: b6t needs more hp!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 12:06:45 AM »

Ignore the crack, 99% of all turbo exhaust pipes have this crack, it is cosmetic, it doesn't extend enough to lose exhaust...

mikemounlio

• 15 bmw s1000rr audi tt ford festiva rock bouncer
Re: b6t needs more hp!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 07:53:59 AM »

I will be adding a FMIC kit to the festiva. I am thinking about getting a simply meth kit as well. Ecu is boxed up and will be sent off today. The ford has a full custom suspension. The g series tranny will get the act clutch kit and im thinking i should do the top gear swap. I hope to find some other turbo parts to swap around to make it a hybrid or.

Once all that is done this winter i might grab a megasquirt and go big turbo but then again i might not. I want a fun fast little daily sleeper. Going big turbo will mean it wont be my daily anymore.