TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Selling a 1994 Capri with Hard Top - needs some work  (Read 2473 times)

CSTILWILL

• 94 Meercury Capri Hardtop Convertable
Selling a 1994 Capri with Hard Top - needs some work
« on: June 29, 2015, 01:20:15 PM »

Hi everyone,

I have a 1994 Capri with a Hard top and many extra parts (headlight assemblies, dash parts, glove compartment door, etc.) The soft top is in good shape. Some stitching on the driver's side where the top attaches to the car has come loose. It looks like it would be easy to repair if a person knew what he or she was doing. I was letting my son use the car and he had an accident. The passenger door and front fender need to be replaced. It was running when he left last April, but I cannot get it to start. I do not have the time or the talent to fix it. I live in Kennewick, WA. I am asking $900 for the car and all the extra parts. If anyone is interested, respond to this thread and I will get back to you. I couldn't figure out how to add some pics. I can email them to anyone interested.

Thanks,

Craig