TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Author Topic: Less than one month left to register  (Read 4372 times)

drbob

• Old-Timer
Less than one month left to register
« on: June 15, 2014, 08:34:32 AM »

There is less than one month left to register for the Largest gathering of Capri convertible enthusiasts in the world.  The 13th Annual Mid-America Capri Gathering registration ends the 13th of July.  Get registered.

Also there is less than one month to order a Capri Gathering T-Shirt.  Wear your Capri Pride.

For those of you who remember and liked the T-Shirts from the 4th year, you will like this years.  I just got the preliminary designs in and I am very pleased.  In fact, I'm excited and can't wait to show them off on the 9th of August.  Sorry but this year I will not be putting sponsor names on them so as not to take up any room from the design.  They will be full back print with left side chest design.  I will tell you that the t'shirts will be royal blue. 

Get your orders in.  The more we get ordered the cheaper they will be.  Also if you want long sleeved (which there are a few ordered already) I will order them for you because some of you like me live in the midwest where it gets cold.  I recommend that you order one of each. 

It's time to get excited, the gathering will be here before you know it and there is only 25 days before registration is closed and you will not be able to get these awesome shirts, the great B.O.C., award winning BBQ, prime parking for a huge cruise night and to be eligible for trophies.

Not only am I the founder of the Mid-America Capri Gathering, but this year will make my 7th year hosting.  You can ask anyone who has attended if I know how to throw a great event.

Early registration gifts have been ordered and you will be sorry you did not get your registration in before today.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 05:19:06 PM by drbob »
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?

ssvejcar

Re: Less than one month left to register
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 12:41:37 PM »

Hey come on people - lets get registered.  I know the headache this is if people are not communitcating with the coordinator.
Bob has done a wonderful job with this event.  Lets help him out and get registered.

blchicago

• 1991 Capri, xTerra, Sonic
Re: Less than one month left to register
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 12:26:12 PM »

We registered for three a little late - on 7/15. Time got away from me. Hope this is OK and see you there!

I probably missed it, but when does the shindig start on Saturday? We might squeeze in a little disc golf beforehand.

Thanks for everything Dr. Bob!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 12:42:23 PM by blchicago »