TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Author Topic: Registration form is up for the 13th Annual Mid-America Capri Gathering  (Read 4361 times)

drbob

• Old-Timer

visit

www.CapriGathering.com

to register for the largest gathering of Capri Convertible enthusiasts in the world, and the United States longest running event.
This event is considered the "Nationals" and has spawned Capri gatherings across the country.  I highly recommend that you make it to the big event because to see 30+ Capri's in one spot is truly a sight to behold and will leave you with a severe case of Perma-Grin for at least a week.

This year we will be having a catered meal (because I'm to lazy to get everything set up and stand in front of a grill all day).  The Meal will be award winning BBQ so we are in for a treat.  After the meal we will travel to downtown Freeport to participate in their annual cruise night.  Last year there were almost 1000 cars with 10,000 visitors.  We will have a prime spot in the main lot where we will hand out our trophies and other awards.  There is always a nice selection of cars at this event.
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?

Ricksservice

• TeamCapri Supporter

Dr. Bob,

If you need help with anything...let me know....  Rick and I will do what we can....  We will wait to hear from you...

See you in August...

Cheryl and the Stone gang

94 XR2 Cobalt Blue
94 XR2 Cobalt Blue
94 NA  Dynamic White
94 NA  Reef Green

blchicago

• 1991 Capri, xTerra, Sonic

I looked this morning and the Super 8 is already showing no double bed nonsmoking rooms. Other choices are showing only 3 rooms left. Maybe going fast because of the car show?  I booked at the downtown Hampton Inn with cancellation, and at least secured a room for now. Hope to see you there!

drbob

• Old-Timer

There is still a few slots open for the early registration special gift.  Register and pay today.
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?