TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What do you do?  (Read 7795 times)

Kev93

• '93 XR2 | Ford F-150
    • http://ombe.com
Re: What do you do?
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 10:07:18 PM »

Well, I see someone "bumped" this a couple months ago, so here goes "bump" again.

Still in IT work for a small niche marketing outfit in Joplin ... they call me "Web Development Manager" ... I manage to develop some things, LOL ... it's really "French" for "we want to be like eBay and Amazon and AliBaba but none of us know beans about how to do that ... do you?"
/* Just along for the ride */
\\\'93 XR2 in progress | Daily Driver | 5th Gear Swap | Rocketman VAF Adapter

chrispoe

• 91 BP Capri GT
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2016, 04:56:15 PM »

I am a senior electro-mechanical engineer that designs, programs, and assists in the fabrication/installation of automated robotic work cells that produces aluminum parts for GM, Honda, Nissan, Toyota, and soon Tesla Motors.

Previous jobs include auto mechanic, scrap yard rat, and industrial maintenance technician

DarkAngel

• Cruzing around the Blue Mountains since 2012
    • Black Pearl XR2 SE 1994 Ford Capri
    • Build Thread
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2016, 08:41:03 AM »

I am a student chaplain involved in community chaplaincy, I started in the Salvation Army 4 years ago when I found God... but that's another story  :)

Previous to that I worked a few different careers including being a Chef, corporate sales in telecommunications, and I dabbled in IT web design as a hobby.

In my spare time I like to tinker with my two cars, I'm mainly into interior trim and adding electrical components but have been known to try my hand at basic engine upgrades...

I have a XR2 turbo upgrade build thread here
Current Project XR2 SE

To Do
(VJ 11/14), helical LSD, 5th gear cog, 2.5 exhaust
stiffer springs, heated seats, electronic booster
tracker gps, respray

Fitsbain

• F150, EXPEDITION, 914, Festiva, maybe a capri
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2016, 03:56:48 PM »

Mechanical/Electrical/Controls Engineer for a company that builds test equipment for gyroscopes.

Users are Aerospace,Naval,Defence, and high Tech (think Cellphones and Segways)
Pages: 1 [2]