TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Poll

Should the Mid-America Capri Gathering T-Shirts be available to the public?

Yes
- 4 (44.4%)
No
- 2 (22.2%)
Who gives a shit you pompous ass, I won't be buying one anyway.
- 0 (0%)
Your not a pompous ass, and I'd like to buy the T-shirts when they are available.
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: June 28, 2014, 01:31:31 PM

Author Topic: Should the Mid-America Capri Gathering T-Shirts be available to the public?  (Read 3151 times)

drbob

• Old-Timer

I know that in the past I have not really sold the shirts to anyone who has not attended the Gathering.  Do you think I should sell them to those not attending?  If we get enough people to buy them it will bring our costs down. 

These will be old school silk screened (not computer printed) 4-5 color printed both in front and back and printed on the sleeve of Long Sleeve T.   I have my 4th Year T-shirts that still look good and have held up to 9 years of washings, and I know of many others who still wear theirs.

Lightweight SS $14+
Lightweight LS $16+  (no sizes above 2xl and we regularly have 3-5XL sold)
Heavyweight SS  $15*
Heavyweight LS  $18*

Sizes 2XL add $2
Sizes 3XL add $3
Sizes 4XL + add $4

+ Misc manufacturer White T
*  Hanes Beefy T Colored

*** Prices are calculated for 75 T's rounded up.  Price will go up for order under 75. ***

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 02:22:49 PM by drbob »
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?