TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Poll

For MACG t-shirts, which do you prefer?

heavy duty t-shirts
- 8 (66.7%)
heavy duty long sleeved t-shirts
- 2 (16.7%)
light duty t-shirts
- 2 (16.7%)
light duty long sleeved t-shirts
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Which t-shirts would you prefer for the 13th Annual Mid-America Capri Gathering.  (Read 3739 times)

drbob

• Old-Timer

Heavy duty t-shirts and heavy duty long sleeved t-shirts cost more, but last for decades.
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?

blue93

So I am apparently the first vote.  I just wanted to point out for all you folks who will attend the event that I will support it and buy 2 of whatever shirts are produced, I will not be there.  I don't want to sway anyone that might want to buy a shirt they can actually wear at the event in August, and I am sure it will be hot enough in Rockford in August to make one uncomfortable in any long sleeve T.  That is my $0.02.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 01:10:30 PM by blue93 »
Mark
Stratosphere Blue \\\'93 NA 5sp
Dynamic White \\\'94 XR2
Camellia Red Pearl \\\'10 Subaru Forester 5sp

drbob

• Old-Timer

T-Shirts will be available to the public this year for the first year ever. Orders have to be in by the 9th of July. T-Shirts will not be shipped until after the Event. As usual the design will be revealed at the Event.
There will be Long Sleeved T's available if there is a demand. The sleeve will have "13th Annual Mid-America Capri Gathering" or something of the like printed.
Costs are approximates at this time and will change with the quantity ordered. The more shirts order, the cheaper they will be.
Use the www.CapriGathering.com registration form and in the "Mods" comments section let me know T-Shirt only.
Order yours today. It's recommended to order two shirts, 1 Short sleeved and 1 long sleeved, this way you can show your Capri pride even in the cooler months.

These will be old school silk screened (not computer printed) 4-5 color printed both in front and back and printed on the sleeve of Long Sleeve T.   I have my 4th Year T-shirts that still look good and have held up to 9 years of washings, and I know of many others who still wear theirs.

Heavyweight SS  $17*
Heavyweight LS  $21*

Sizes 2XL add $2
Sizes 3XL add $3
Sizes 4XL + add $4

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:53:40 PM by drbob »
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?