TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Capri Cruise Sunny Port St. Lucie  (Read 4428 times)

blueamber

Capri Cruise Sunny Port St. Lucie
« on: February 05, 2014, 11:33:01 AM »

Hello Mercury Capri owners,  Good News !     

There is warm weather and Sunshine in Florida, so, it is Cruise Time !    We will meet in Port St. Lucie on the last Sunday in February,  23rd, 2014.Meet Place: The Bayshore Diner located at 742 SW Bayshore Blvd., Port St. Lucie, Fl. 34983. The phone # for the diner is 772-873-2000 & my cell # is 954-383-9785. The diner often hosts antique car shows & is easy to get to. From I95, get off at Exit 121 (Port St. Lucie Blvd. West) & go east a few miles to Bayshore Blvd.. Turn right (south) on Bayshore Blvd., the diner is about a half mile on right. From the Florida Turnpike, the Bayshore Diner is very simple to get to. Upon getting off the Port St. Lucie exit, as soon as you go through toll booth, you're heading north on Bayshore Blvd. The diner is a few miles up on the left. If you get to Port St. Lucie Blvd. West, you've gone too far. Plan on meeting at 10:30am. From the diner, we have a great drive along the Indian River into Jenson Beach. We'll  Cruise up A1A North into Ft. Pierce. Once we get to downtown Ft. Pierce, we could hang around, listen to some music, eat at a fav. restaurant & talk Capri! . Those heading back North to get home, might want to cruise A1A into Vero Beach! The whole run is along waterways - a lot of folks don't realize what's around here & how tailor made it is for a  Top Down Capri run! Let me know if you're coming so I can have the diner set up for us.  Please  EMAIL  me at: DrMike93@... ASAP  with your T-Shirt size and receive one free Capri Event T at the event  !Mike                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  PS: Were hoping for a number of Capri owners from the West Coast and Central FL will also attend.  BuickManHowie is arranging a  meet point of Capri drivers at RT70 & RT27 South of Lake Placid. Meet there at the gas station at 8:30AM. Then, Capri Caravan Cruise as a group to the Big Port St. Lucie Capri meet.  More later ! Mark your calendar,  gas & wash the Capri, put the top down & Cruise to this big Mercury Capri event. See you soon. Regards,                                           

Mike S. &  BuickManHowie

Rocketman

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • 91 BPT AWD Capri & 1991 XR2
    • http://www.werbatfik.com
Re: Capri Cruise Sunny Port St. Lucie
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 09:21:52 AM »

I have family in Port St Lucie! I wish I could swing the trip, I could really go for some warmer weather but I don't think it's going to work this year :(

Have fun guys, take lots of pictures!
1.8L Turbo All Wheel Drive Capri... the "GTXR2"

blueamber

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 09:08:22 PM »

It was a great day, nice cars and great drivers!  Some pics at my pics at http://www.use.com/caf25eb2da3bb193fb97.

Several newbies, a local red 91 NA with 40k miles, a local red NA with 11k miles!  No 94's but the 91 92 93s were all fine...

Rocketman

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • 91 BPT AWD Capri & 1991 XR2
    • http://www.werbatfik.com
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 08:23:46 AM »

Newbies are always welcome! Looks like you guys had a pretty good turnout. I am jealous of the lack of snow on the ground, lol

Thanks for linking to the pics. Did you guys do a cookout?
1.8L Turbo All Wheel Drive Capri... the "GTXR2"