TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Author Topic: Capri of the Month Rules  (Read 12528 times)

Rocketman

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • 91 BPT AWD Capri & 1991 XR2
    • http://www.werbatfik.com
Capri of the Month Rules
« on: September 12, 2013, 02:35:09 AM »

The rules for submitting for Capri Of the Month are fairly simple, the best story being the car wins so that way everyone has a fair chance of winning "CotM", we don't look for too much in an entry but each entry must include the following:

1. A detailed story behind the car, I.E. how you purchased it, upgraded it, maintained it, saved it from the junkyard etc. the more detailed the better chances to win

Judging will be based on the story behind the car ie.

Applicant 1: i bought the car, it's cool and drives nice (boring)

Applicant 2: i've driven this car cross-country, through fields, mud-pits, and fried off 5 sets of tires in 2 years!! this car is awesome!!

Applicant 2 would win no matter how bad the car looks compared to Applicant 1 because the story is more exciting

2. Try to include any current or planned modifications

3. There must be at least 1 decent picture of your car

4. Applications will be accepted until the 23rd of each month,

5. Once Applications are no longer being accepted, there will be a poll to vote for each applicant until the end of the month to determine a winner

6. Applications must be submitted in the threads provided or else they will not be accepted as an entry

7. Winners will be announced on the 1st of the month for which they won (ie. Octobers CotM winner will be announced Oct. 1st)

8. Each Capri can win once per year, but if you have more than one, each Capri could be a CotM within the same year

Rules have been borrowed with permission from "Damkid" at www.FordFestiva.com. I believe this to be an excellent model to work with.
-Rocket
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 12:06:09 AM by Rocketman »
1.8L Turbo All Wheel Drive Capri... the "GTXR2"

tonlaw71

• Administrator
    • 1992 XR2 and a 2013 Nissan Juke
Re: Capri of the Month Rules
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 06:24:26 AM »

I like it!! I will enter my freshly dipped car for October!!  8)
///Tony aka Bubba Gumpshrimp\\\

///'92 Plasti-Dipped XR2\\\