Tech, Repairs, Upgrades > Brakes/Suspension/Tires/Wheels

What Size and Offsets

(1/11) > >>

Gostlrs:
What is everyone using?

45mm is stock, anyone using a different offset?

Joe M:
I have a set of 4 15"X6” 4X114.3mm  1983-1987 MAZDA 626 OEM "phone-dial" alloy wheels (Hollander #64639, Mazda P/N H076-89-376) with 205/50/15 Falken Azenis.  I'm not sure of the offset.  The clearance to the rear strut is very close, but it's never rubbed once, even when autocrossing.  The wheels look like they were made for the car.  The center caps from my 14X5.5 OEM '91 Capri wheels even fit (I liked the "blank" center caps better than the "Mazda" ones).  These wheels are pretty hard to find - I looked for a year to find a set.

Gostlrs:
i got a set of 17s in the garage, i hope to get the 205/40/17 on them this week. i just hate to buy the tires then the rims will not fit because of the offset

rcicustoms:
dang, i cant believe i didnt see this thread...

there 16x7 5zigen Japan, Fighters, in silver... the rear struts are really close.... and im running 205/40/16 bfg g-force sports...
ive painted my center caps gun metal...

i love them ...there 15lbs a piece... and the tires kick ass, even in the rain ...the only drawback is they wear out fairly quickly...

bryanknight:
yeah i had a lot of problems in this area no one seem to be about to say this WILL fit  and what offset works the factor is 44 and you can find 40 easy  but the wheel places says i need a 35 or 38 and once you buy your stuck and that sucks i want a 15x6 205 50 15 dam it lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version