Tech, Repairs, Upgrades > Brakes/Suspension/Tires/Wheels

LCA bushings.

(1/3) > >>

Rocketman:
Was digging around on Pedder's website, I think I found the bushings that fit the capri. I can't confirm it but pretty sure.

2 different parts: (for the front Lower Control Arm)

EP1031 (rear bushing)
EP6018 (front bushing)

Corksport used to sell the two as a kit.

Also, swaybar endlink bush kit
EP3080
Swaybar center bushing
EP3081/27

Update: Bold numbers have been confirmed with CorkSport

Click here for the Pedders USA page with the appropriate bushing listings

Update: Whiteline now makes LCA bushings. Part numbers:

W51141 (rear bushing)
W51280 (front bushing)

frobro85:
Are they the right bushings? My left front is completly shot and figured I would like poly over the norm.

Rocketman:
I'm like 98% sure they're the correct parts.

EDIT: confirmed #'s, edited first post.

azgtx:
You can also go to the mazda dealer and get the OEM bushes for a BF 323 that are readily available.
Clay

GregZ:
For those of you looking for a cheap, stiff alternative, bring your old endlinks and endlink bushings to NAPA and they have a shelved, stocked set (i cant remember what car they were for) that comes complete with bushings that will bolt right up. They are around $15 a set and they stiffen the sway bar up quite a bit. I have always found scrounging around at local auto parts stores and ace hardware for parts is a great place to start. If you open enough boxes in the back at autozone your bound to find something that fits or that you can make fit for a lot less money then you would spend elsewhere...

Russ... The capri i sold you has the endlinks I'm talking about. Possibly a pic in the future? lol

my .02

Greg.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version