TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: Exaust Headers for 90-93 N/A  (Read 2962 times)

Scott

• http://None
Exaust Headers for 90-93 N/A
« on: November 13, 2003, 03:18:00 PM »

I have found an owner of a local performance and hot rod company where I live that said he would be willing to design and test a header for the 91-93/(4?) N/A if there was a market for them.  At this time, I haven't been able to find a header for the capri on the net, or anywhere else.  He said that if he can get around 20-30 people, he will design one from scratch. It will bolt right up, and have the O2 sensor hole so there's no problem with emmisions test for people in states where they are required. All pipes would be the same length so as to not favor any one cylinder over another. He said that it could add 5-10 HP (That's 5%-10% gain on unmodified engines)
He said price would be around $390, but the more of them that I can get ordered, the less it will be. Since there were 66,382 Capris made, there are at least 20,000 without turbos left in the world, and we need all the HP we can get to keep up with the turbos  
If you would be interested, email me at sco.tt@verizon.net